Sex Marks the Spot

As Elijah twisted his plum silk tie into a perfect Double Windsor knot, he felt himself grow angry all over again.

"I do not even know why you would invite your deranged ex-boyfriend to our home for Thanksgiving," he huffed.

"Elijah," you snickered. "Our relationship has been over for four years. There is no reason to be jealous."

"Jealous?" He scoffed, fiddling with his pocket square. "I am no such thing."

"Good, I'm glad to hear it." You didn't believe him, but you really didn't want to fight. You'd already had enough to worry about this year.

Your house was always a cornucopia of people on Thanksgiving: the home where everyone was welcome, especially if they'd had nowhere else to go.

This year, your ex, Damon Salvatore, was going to be joining you. His brother and only remaining family member, Stefan, was seeing Elijah's sister, Rebekah. Since all of the Mikaelsons would be eating at your house, it just made sense that Damon would tag along.

However, the idea of breaking bread with a man who'd known his girlfriend intimately made Elijah's blood boil.

He wasn't typically a jealous man, but Damon's arrogant smirk whenever you were present sent Elijah into a rage.

You watched as Elijah poured himself a large glass of whiskey, sitting down in his leather armchair with a book on Greek Mythology. He was trying to stay calm before the guests began to arrive.

"Just make sure you don't end up channelling your inner Zeus tonight, darling," you teased from the hall.

All of the food was already prepared, save for the last minute side dishes warming in the oven. You just had to change into the dress you'd planned to wear - an off the shoulder, plum mini dress, the same shade as your boyfriend's tie.

You had just slipped on your panties and were smoothing your silvery bra in place when you caught a glimpse of Elijah watching from the doorway. He licked his lips as his eyes danced down your body, lingering on your chest.

"Hey there, handsome. See anything you like?" You winked at him, before noticing the way his face remained stoic despite your teasing. "What's the matter, baby?"

He moved closer, his fingers still curled around his whiskey glass, though it appeared to have been refilled at least once. He handed you the glass, watching as she took a gulp.

As the smooth liquid poured down your throat, he watched the slim column of your neck, leaning into you and brushing the soft strands of your hair to the side.

He lowered his head to kiss the spot at the back of your neck that drove you wild, before grazing his teeth along the delicate skin of your shoulder.

The stubble on his jaw rubbed your skin raw, the delicious sting causing your core to throb with need.

But there were people on their way any minute, and you needed to finish getting ready.

"Okay, loverboy, we can finish this later," you murmured breathily as his sharp teeth traveled to the delicate flesh below your ear.

He smirked against your skin as he sucked the soft tissue into his mouth, the pressure making it swell between his lips. You cried out at the arousal that washed over you at the sensation.

"Elijah, you're going to give me a hickey," you warned.

Moving about an inch lower, he nibbled and sucked a twin bruise beside it, pulling back to admire his work.

The sight of the swollen, purple marks he had bestowed upon your neck made his cock twitch in his pants.

"Let's see what Damon has to say about that," he said arrogantly, turning and leaving you behind, aching for him.