The Drunk And The Sober

Sathit POV

As I walked to my bedroom,  I placed my leather case on to the table and loosened my tie, while doing this, I had a reminiscence of Tiew. I remember when I used to come back from a hard day of work and Tiew would cheer me up by massaging me and cleaning for me thinking. Thinking about her just made my hate for Jee grow stronger. As I wiped a tear from my cheek I heard the doorbell ring and rushed to open the door. When I opened the door Piak was standing there swaying her body clumsily around. 

"hi big brother," 

She smiles at me and then collapses in my arms. 

"Piak are you drunk,"

"no brother I am not,"

I lead her into living room and tried to seat her on the sofa but every time I sat her down she would stand back up. At one point she starts talking really close to my face and because her breath smelt so bad I started screaming at her."Piak stop talking your breath smells disgusting." Instantly Piak became quiet and her wide smile faded.

"am I really that disgusting brother, am I so disgusting that even Chaiyan doesn't like me anymore."

She silently seats herself onto the sofa and looking at her I could tell she was trying to hold her tears in. Looking at her in this state I know something must've happened between her and Chaiyan but then as I looked more closely at her actions I had a thought come across my head."Piak you aren't upset because of that woman, Jee?" She looks at me and then back at the floor without replying to my question. Seeing this I immediately grabbed Piak's hand and looked her in the eyes. "Piak you shouldn't worry about that woman, I will take care of her ok..." When she doesn't reply to me, I know she still doesn't understand what I mean. "Piak, Chaiyan and Jeerawat are best friends, pushing Jee away from your life would be like pushing Chaiyan away ok, if you think something is wrong then you can confront me ok?" She nods her head and starts hugging me. I hold her tightly and brushed her hair, before I could say something I hear snoring, when I look at Piak I see her sleeping, this girl is so crazy. I call Piak's servant and tell her that I will be dropping Piak at home because she is drunk. I placed the phone down on the shelf and while I look at Piak, I think, "Jee I will not let you hurt my sister."

Jee POV 

"Chaiyan stop your going to hurt yourself," I say as I watch him engulf another glass of beer. He looks at me and then back at the cup and then continues drinking. I reach for the glass and try to take it out of his hand but he backs away. In frustration I stand up and loudly say to him."Chaiyan I thought you brought me here as an apology for what Kunnika not as a chauffeur to drive your drunk ass home." He finally placed on the glass on the counter and struggling stood up. He bowed his head and joined his hands together in front of me.

"Jee I am so sorry, I really didn't know that Piak would do something like this,"

"Chaiyan is this what it's all about? come on Chaiyan I don't care lets get you home now." As I reached out to grab his hand he backed away.

"Jee no matter how drunk I am, I will always be able to walk by myself because I do not crawl,"

As he moved forward to take a step his foot slipped and he fell on the ground, because he was too drunk and tired he wasn't bothered enough to get back up so he just stayed there lying on the floor. Seeing a sight of him like this, I started laughing.

"your right Chaiyan you don't crawl, instead you just lie down dead  on the floor."

***********************

When I finally reached Chaiyan's house, their servant immediately came outside to retrieve him. 

"Thank you Khun Jee I will take P 'Chaiyan inside," 

As I watch her drag Chaiyan inside I realized that I would have to catch a cab home because I had no transport. When I started walking to a cab stop, A black Mazda comes roaring into the drive way giving me a jolt. Hearing the loud noise the servant comes outside and opens the car door. When I see Sathit walk out the car, I try to walk away but it was too late Sathit had already seen me.

Sathit POV

When I come out of the car I immediately see Jee trying to walk away but I needed to catch up to her so I start running after her. When I catch up to her, I grab her hand to stop her from walking. 

"what are you doing here Jee,"

She jolts her wrist out of my hand gives me a death stare and continues walking. Being tenacious as I am, I run after her using my body to block her path. When she knows that she can't do anything she finally gives up.

"Sathit what do you want?"

"Are you animal that you run after men?"

To my surprise instead of shouting at me or pushing me away she agrees with my question.

"Yes Sathit, In fact there are many animals in me. My nose is fast like a dog and I run after men."

As she tried get away I grabbed her wrist.

"Jee you can sleep with anyone you like but I will not let you hurt my sister because if you do there will be no one worse then me."

Hearing my threat Jee chuckles and then says,

"really Sathit, what can you do?"

Hearing her words a smirk lights across my face and lets go of my wrist and I wipe the imaginary dirt of my suit.

"Jee, I hope you haven't forgotten that I am still the lawyer of you Grandma and I am the person who determines whether your Yay and Pan get to keep the land so I suggest talking to me nicely." (see chapter Lawyer Shmawyer for full details.) As those words spill out of my mouth I can feel Jee body becoming more tense her lips begin to tremble and she moves further and further away from me. When I finish the sentence she says,

"don't do this," and runs away from at first I was going to run after but I decided to leave her alone,  she should have a little suffering, I mean why else would I even talk to her.

To begin with, thank you to everyone who is reading this story, it really means a lot to me. To our giant list of shout out's I would like to add Cassalice052706 and aillajiwon for adding this story to their reading list. Thank you to ak2768147 for commenting on this story, I apologise if I take too long to update. Last but not least I would like to show my most gratitude to paintingimagination for voting and reading almost every chapter of this story, and because of your high activeness in this story I would like to reward you with the title of the biggest Kluen Cheewit fan because you have stuck through out this story and I cannot describe how much I appreciate this. As to all the other silent readers I encourage you vote and comment on this story to join the club. XOX.