The Mother of Misunderstandings

Jee POV

"lights, camera, action!" I  heard Chaiyan exclaim. As soon as he said those words I engaged myself into my character and began walking forward. Khun Kunnika who is another actor is supposed to run after me and then start fighting me. As I walked along I felt Khun Kunnika grab my shoulder and spin me around to face her, to my surprise instead of speaking the script she skips that part and straight away started slapping me. Her slaps felt like pieces of iron hitting against my face simultaneously and before I could stop her Chaiyan dashed forward to pull her away from me. When she stopped, Chaiyan started shouting at her.

"Khun what are you doing you are meant to be fake slapping Jee, this is a lakorn,"

Her face suddenly turned into a more innocent, vulnerable face and she started talking in  lower voice.

"sorry Chaiyan, sorry Khun Jee please forgive me, I can fake slap if you want I just wanted the scene to look more realistic so we didn't have to keep shooting..."

Before she could go on I interrupted her feeling super annoyed at her, we are in the first ten minutes of shooting and she's already caused so much drama."Look Kunnika, you forgot to say your part, if you want to real slap you can, but just do it properly or otherwise we are just wasting time." I turned around and regained my position giving a sign to everyone that we should just forget about this and start shooting again and everyone abided. Again this time while we were shooting Kunnika's phone started ringing. I was so astonished at this woman's behavior she was just showing everyone how irresponsible she was if she wanted to make it into the film industry she had to be better than that, "Kunnika that's so dumb of you to bring a phone to the set, it's one of the worst things you can do." Noticing my angry temper she ignores me and resets her position. 

"take three, action!"

While acting, she walk up to me and says

"it was you who stole my boyfriend right?"

She grabs my hair and starts slapping my face really hard when I try to resist she pulls on  my hair harder and slaps harder. Khun Chaiyan pulls her away from me.

"Khun Kunnika that enough for the scene," and then looks at me, "we can just edit the rest. Everyone pack up." He starts motioning everyone with his hand to get up. I have had enough of this, after all the years and people I've been shooting with, this woman was the worst. As I was walking away I caught a glance at Piak her eyes shone out cunningness and her lips formed a smirk and as soon as I saw her face I knew this was her doing. 

Piak POV

That was hilarious I knew it was doing the right thing when I asked Khun Kunnika to do this job, it was so hard for me to hold in my laughter. After everyone had left, me and Kunnika went outside to talk.

"thank you so much Kunnika, you slapping Jee gave me such pleasure and I finally got my revenge." She smile at me and says

"no problem Piak, after all what are friends for?"

As I was talking to Kunnika I didn't realise that Chaiyan has also walked outside and was looking at us. " Because you have done such a wonderful job, your loyalty will not be wasted. In your next lakorn you will be one of the starring actresses." As soon as I said that, Chaiyan came out in front of me and Kunnika and I became silent. 

"Piak, how could you do this?"

Kunnika looks at me knowing that she should probably leave, "um Piak I have to  be somewhere see you later," and walks away leaving me and Chaiyan alone. In his stern voice, trying to cover up his trembling face he questions me.

"Piak why did you do this?"

"because she would know not to mess with me Piak the wife of Chaiyan the famous director..." I hold at my in front of me with fingers glued together, "the one who can slap her without using her own hand." I put my hand down and grin widely at him. Not giving up, he says

"Piak where is the wife that I used to know, where is the woman that I married and vowed to spend a lifetime with?"

I became silent I was confused and shocked at Chaiyan's reaction I did not expect this to happen at all.

"Chaiyan I hate that woman so much, she is trying to steal you away from me. I... I just don't want her to separate us,"

When he heard me say those word, he started to stiffen up and correct his posture

"well Piak if you  ever try to hurt Jee in anyway like that again, then consider this as a promise that I will be the one to separate us and I am not joking,"

He walked away not even looking back at me . When he left I collapsed on a bench thinking about everything that had happened, maybe I had gone too far with the revenge, instead of bringing Jee further away from Chaiyan I only made him come closer to her. I should stop doing this too Jee maybe she isn't doing anything wrong, but until I find out I have too stay close to Chaiyan. 

Thank You all so much for all the support I have received. I cannot thank you all enough for making me reach 1000 reads. Before I say anything else I would just like to give a shout out to glyzelroseleyco  and caridadapril for adding this story to their reading list. Also big thanks and appreciations to roseline0612 for voting on this story you have no idea how much it means to me. If any of you guys have any recommendation on how to make my story better or would like something to be improved please make sure to speak in the comments below, I love constructive criticism. If you would like a dedication please make sure to vote on this story. If you have any quotes  that you would like me to put at the top please send down in the comments below. Love to y'all. XOX.