The Drugged Drink

Jee's Pov

"I love you dad," I repeat to him.

"I love you more darling,"He  echoes back to me. 

After the conversation dads walks off to get some drinks. I was genuinely enjoying tonight, my dad was here, my friends were partying with me and I had a whole bunch of fans waiting for me, but for some reason I really wanted my Mum to be here. I knew that never in a million years would my mum skip her beauty pamper nights for one of my petty little parties, she didn't love me enough, but there was this tiny little hope, tiny  little prayer that maybe she would show up. After all. We are blood.

I remember when I was young. I would stay in our little shed, waiting for my mum to come back home to cook some food, she would always come back late and when she did she would pull my hair and slap me and curse me until I started to bleed; if she was in a nice mood sometimes she would give me a little food and leave me hungry for the rest of the day. I always wished that when I became older I could become something big so I could have lots of money and never have to be like my mum. My wish came true. I'm Jeerawat, one of Thailand's most gorgeous, richest actresses and I have millions of fans who would die for me. The thing that I'm most proud of is that I earned this position. All. By. Myself.

I came out of my retrospect when I felt a nudge on my shoulder, it was dad. He brought the drinks. I took the glass from his hand and begun drinking the cocktail. It was a strawberry cocktail which had an abnormal bitter hint to it that i'd never tasted before I would've asked where the bitterness was coming from but I didn't want to seem impolite. 

Jee's dad POV

After talking to Jee I knew i had the chance, the chance to finally drug Jee. I headed to the kitchen and began making the drink. I made a regular strawberry cocktail and surveyed the crowd around for any spectators and slowly mixed in the white powder.

The truth is, I hate Jee but I make her believe that I'm one of the cutest, most sweetest dad anyone could ask for but really I'm complete opposite, ever since Jee came into my life all she's ever been is a burden to me and then on top of that her mum is a nightmare, but I'll deal with her later, now I need to get the job done. I figured that if I just put poison it would be too obvious and easy, so I was going to drug her drink  then send her home straight away, while she is driving home she will most likely fall asleep while driving, crash and then die and then my happily ever live would cue in.

I gave the drink to Jee and with full anticipation witnessed Jee gulp the whole drink down.  When she put the glass down after finishing I couldn't help but light a sinister smirk across my face.

Hi everyone welcome, thank you for reading the fist chapter of this story yet. If you haven't figured it out yet but this story is a fanfiction for Kluen Cheevit not everything is the same as the drama but quite a lot is similar so please enjoy also yes I know my writing sucks and there is tons of stuff I need to improve on so I don't mind if you comment on stuff that I could imrpove on but no hate okay? Love you Guys so so so much BYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE. XOX