You Will Always Be With Me. No Matter What

Jees POV

As I jump into Suki's car, I take one more glimpse of the womans dead body. She's still laying there, so dull and unaffected.  Blood is all over her head and lips. I stare at her intensely  wondering why did God make her walk in front of the car while I was driving, why I didn't stop the car in time. I mean what did this innocent woman do to deserve this? In which life did she do so evil that she deserves such bad karma from me? I jump out of my thought when Suki starts clicking his finger in front of my face, "Jee come on we have to go before anyone see you,"

"will she be alright Suki?" 

"the ambulance is about to arrive anytime,"

"Oh, Suki what have I gotten myself into," 

Suki stays silent, he knows that what I have done is no small incident, I have wasted a poor innocent life and for me it might be a big accident that shouldn't have happened; but for the world, I am a murderer, even if I didn't mean to be one. 

Sathit's POV

Where is Tiew? What happened to her? Who was that woman that was wailing in the background. I must know. Before I had any chance to evaluate what just happened, I get a phone call from an unknown number, I answer the call unaware of what bad news lies on the other side. "h-hello, who is t-this?"

"hello, is this Mr Sathit?"

"yes, who is this,"

"I am speaking from the Bangkok Hospital to unfortunately report that your girlfriend, Miss Tiwadee has been in an accident and you need to visit her."

what the heck? I was talking to her just fine a few minutes ago. It's so weird how your entire life can turn upside down in a matter of minutes.

"i-is she alright, what happened to her?" 

"I'm sorry sir but miss is in a critical situation and we can't make any guess right now, miss will need surgery and we need you to meet us in a hospital to sign a few paperwork's until she can be treated and her surgery can begin."

"please begin the surgery right now! I am on my way to the hospital right now." 

After I finish my statement I hear no reply from the woman,

"hello, is anyone there?"

"G-goodbye sir,"

She cuts the phone and there I sit on my drivers seat in the middle of traffic wondering what on earth just happened why did she cut the call so fast? Did I say something to upset her? Anyways my number priority right now is to get to the hospital. I need to save Tiew.

Jee's POV

I feel so guilty right now, here I am laying in my luxurious hotel room with a warm meal sitting on my bed watching a lakorn that I really don't feel like watching. I imagine what that woman must be going through right now, what her family might be going through right now. How could I so easily be in ease while another family is going through the worst moment of their lives because of me? 

HI everyone just to inform you a lakorn is basically a Thai word for drama if your wondering. Hope you enjoy this story and continue reading. If you did not enjoy this story please comment why, love to get some feedback and if you haven't already go and watch the actual Kluen Cheevit drama, it super interesting I know you'll guys will love it. XOX