Toy's and Children

Jee POV

After waking up for the fifth time this night, I decided to start the day; I mean it wasn't like I was going to fall asleep anyway. I peacefully ate my breakfast and watched some tv. At 10 in the morning, I decided to shower and during the shower I remembered that I bought gifts to give to the orphan children. Not wanting to waste anymore time, I headed straight to the orphanage. 

When I arrived at the orphanage, the children rushed when they saw my car and greeted me politely with hugs. I was even more delighted when I saw Tiew's mum. When she saw me her face brightened and a wide smile appeared across her face,

"Swasdi Jee, how are you?"

"Swasdi Mae, I am fine. I brought some gifts for the children and thought I should give them today,"

"oh then, come in, have some tea and biscuits."

I follow her into an old mansion sized home, decorated with streamers and candles. I was appalled when I saw the house. I was expecting a broken old shed with broken windows and bed on floors.

"Jee, this is the orphanage made by my great-grandfather, he spent ages collecting money to build this,"

I nodded my head and followed her into the courtyard inside the house. I sat down on a bench near a cherry blossom tree and handed out the gifts one by one to the eager children while Mae(Tiew's mum) made the tea. Once Mae had brought all the food in the children were excitedly playing with the new toys they had just received. 

"Jee you really didn't need to do this,"

"Mae, don't say that these children are like my children,"

Saying that, I took a biscuit and was about to put it into my mouth before someone snatched it out my hand. I stand up and pivot my body to chide whoever took my biscuit. Before I could say anything Sathit stood there standing with his cold, icy eyes staring right back at me. He crumbles the biscuit and then threw it on the floor. Tiew's mum also startles by his entry ask him,

"oh Sathit what are you doing here so early in the morning?"

"I was just about to ask Jeerawat the same thing, why have you com here, didn't I tell you not to visit anymore?"

"Sathit, Jee is a guest here, and I will not tolerate you talking like that to my visitor,"

Sathit was about to argue with Mae when he noticed all the wrapping paper lying everywhere and the children playing with so many toys.

"what is this, Ma did Jee bring all this stuff?"

"Sathit, Jee did bring all this stuff as a gift for the children."

At this point Sathit was furious with me, he grabbed the remaining toys and aggressively handed them to me,

"Take these toys back, we don't need your remorse or pity." Shocked at his statement I start defending myself. 

"These gifts are for the children as a little present, they are not a symbol of pity, "

"I don't like these toys, so save some time and just take them back,"

"It doesn't matter whether you enjoy these toys or not, they aren't for you, they are for the children,"

Sathit rolled his eyes at me and before I could say a smart comeback, Mae suddenly becomes weak and collapses. I quickly grab her before she falls and try my hardest to keep her up. Sathit rushes towards Mae and picks her up princess style. He walks her to his car and places her in the back seat. I also quickly jump into the car and sit next to Mae, put my seatbelt on and start examining her. 

"Jee I am taking her to the hospital you don't need to be here, get out of my car,"

"Sathit, Mae's face is pale and  as cold as ice and the most important thing right now is to admit her into her a hospital but instead your worried about your big ego."

He stares at me as if he were going to stab me and then burn me. Though his look was unsettling I knew what I said was right. I mean instead of being worried about his mother, he was concerned about me helping, like seriously Sathit, grow up.