Sharing is Caring

Jee POV

Hearing the word food the children immediately rushed to me. I each pass them a plate and seat them at the table. I applied an equal amount of food on each plate and while I was doing that, Sathit walks in and also starts eating. 

Apart from the fact that I was with Sathit, I really enjoyed eating together with these children. I mean it's not like I did this everyday anyway. As everyone continued eating their food peacefully, a big crash come from the other side of the table. I immediately stood up and saw a plate of food thrown on the floor and Lek pushing Daw and screaming at him. 

"Daw why did you steal food from my plate? it's my plate,"

"Lek, I just wanted a bite,"

"so you have your own plate why don't you eat from it?"

Before anyone else became injured I intervened between the two of the children, spreading my hands out to block them out from each other.

"Lek, stop hitting Daw!"

"khun Jee, he stole food from my plate,"

"well Lek doesn't mean you can hit him. If you have any problem you immediately come to me or an adult, now go and sit and continue eating your food."

I turn around to face Daw who was wiping tears off his face. 

"Daw you shouldn't steal food from your friend's plate, you need to remember that they are hungry aswell," I walk him to the pots and pan which contains the food. "See look Daw, there is still so much food left that you can eat, there is no need at all to take from others, now promise me that you won't ever take from to others."

He knowingly nods his head and grabs another plate and start filling it with food. As I'm about to head back to my seat to continue eating. I hear a voice,

"Daw should've been punished for his actions,"

I pivot my body to face the person and of course it was the one and only Sathit.

"He is just a child, he didn't mean to steal,"

"so?  he stole from someone,"

"he took a bite of food from his friends plate Sathit,"

"What if he grows to steal money or other things from people?"

I inhale a deep breath and as calmly as I can I  say to Sathit,

"look khun, I am really tired and I still have to wash the dishes after this so I really don't have the time or energy to argue with you, what's happened has happened and we can't change it now."

Sathit POV

As soon as she said those words, I felt this strange, alien feeling, like she just said something that made my entire body shake. I didn't know how to react to her words so I just stayed silent while we were eating.

Once all the children had finished and left, Jee immediately picked up all the dishes and went into the kitchen to start washing them. I didn't pay much attention to her but I started hearing music and I entered the house to find where it was coming from. As I moved closer and closer to the kitchen the music became louder and louder. When I was right at the edge of the door I could hear Jee faintly singing along to the lyrics of the song.Not knowing why, her soft voice singing to the peaceful song made me smile and made my cold heart turn into butter. Maybe... No it can't be... Am I falling for her?

OH My Gosh this chapter took forever to make so all those silent reader out there, definitely make sure to vote and comment 'cause every star means a lot to me. If you guys want a shout out then make sure to comment if you have actually watched the drama and if you haven't then you should probably reconsider your priorities... just kidding, I love you all and even though I can't really seen you behind these screen, you are beautiful, don't forget it.