Chapter 20

“Hey guys.” He said causing them to turn around.

“Hey Alex. Who’s that?” they asked pointing to me.

“This is my gorgeous girlfriend Autumn.” He replied smiling.

“Hey.” I smiled waving.

“Hey.” They replied smiling back.

“How long till we’re up?” Alex asked.

“20 mins.” One of the boys replied.

“Ok,”

10 mins passed and I could start to hear a crowd gather outside. Alex started to get his guitar and sort everything out before they were meant to go on.  Another 10 mins went before we heard Alex’s band being introduced. Alex kissed my forehead before walking on stage as the crowd started to go crazy. I heard the strum of a guitar and light drumming before I heard Alex’s voice. “I’d like to dedicate this first song to my amazing girlfriend Autumn.” I smiled.

“Aww that’s so sweet.” Sam said nudging me and winking. I then heard Alex’s sweet voice singing a love song. When the song ended I heard everyone cheering before they started to sing another song. After about two hours of them singing the 4 said goodnight and walked back of stage. I ran up to Alex and hugged him before kissing him. “I guess you liked the song.” He smiled when we broke apart.

“I loved it.” I replied. I then felt someone tapping on my shoulder I turned around to see Sam looking upset. “What’s wrong?” I asked worried.

 “Can I talk to you in private?” she asked sadly.

“Sure course you can.” I replied excusing myself. I followed Sam out the back door before she stopped and turn around to face me I noticed tears in the corner of her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I asked getting more worried.

“Jamie and I broke up.” She replied her voice cracking.

 “Oh my gosh hun are you ok?” I replied hugging her and letting her cry. She shook her head. “It’s gunna be ok hunny, trust me.” I told her. After she had calmed down we slowly walked back to the others. I looked around but couldn’t find Alex. “Where’s Alex?” I asked the group.

“I dunno some girl came over and they went for a walk.” My face immediately dropped. I went off to look for him. I walked past a door and heard voices one sounded like Alex. The door was ajar so I decided to check. He was stood with his back to the door and there was a girl my eyes popped out as I saw them kissing. I felt tears trickling down my face. I turned around and ran I ran as far as I could past the confused looks of my friends and out the door I ran until I couldn’t run any more. I ended up running into the woods. I stopped by a tree and let the tears fall. I slowly slid down the tree until I was sat down, wrapping my arms around my knees and crying.

‘He was kissing someone else. Why? Why did I always fall for the pricks? Maybe I should just give up on boys.’ I suddenly felt trickles of rain on my head and looked up letting the rain fall on my face mixing with my tears.

“Ugh!” I cried turning around and punching the tree trunk I had previously been leaning against. “Ow!” I yelped.