chapter 10

“Hey guys.” I said as I put my towel on one of the beach chairs.

“Hey.” They all replied. Before I knew what was happening Alex had gotten out of the pool and wrapped his arms around my waist before lifting me up and throwing me in the pool.

“Ah!!” I screamed as I hit the water.

Everyone including Sam started laughing. I resurfaced and went to the side of the pool before grabbing Sam and Alex’s ankles and pulled them in. Sam screamed like I had and Alex grabbed my leg underwater.

“Let go!” I squealed as he held on.

The rest of the time we were in the pool we splashed each other and swam around in the sun.

When we got out of the pool we all went and had a shower and changed before we met back up in the sitting room.

“What should we do?” Billy asked.

“Um, I don’t know. We could play truth or dare.” Alex suggested. We all agreed and sat down on the sofas.

“Sam, truth or dare?” I asked.

“Dare.” She answered.

“Okay, I dare you to run out side and shout who you love as loud as you can.” I said.

Sam walked outside and started scream about who she loved.

“Okay, done.” She said as she walked back in.

“Alex, truth or dare?” She asked.

“Dare” He answered

“I dare you to kiss Autumn.” She said. Immediately I started to blush as Alex pulled me over to sit on his lap so it was easier for him to kiss me. He bent his head over and we kissed.

“Okay that’s enough” Sam said breaking us apart. Everyone else did their dares until it got to me.

“Autumn, truth or dare?” James asked me.

“Dare.” I replied.

“I dare you to let each of us kiss you while your blindfolded then decided which one each kiss was. Finally you have to say which one you like the most. So it won’t be as embarrassing, we will each be given a number.”

James grabbed the blindfold and put it on me.

“Okay boy number 1” Sam said. A pair of lips crashed onto mine. They were very forceful.

“Boy 2.” Sam said. Another pair of lips timidly joined mine.

“Boy 3” Again lips joined mine one by one all the boys kissed me.

“Okay Autumn who do you think was who?” Sam asked me.

“I think boy 1 was Dan. It was forceful but not too forceful

2 was Billy. It was shy and timid

4 was Harry. It was normal

5 was Tom. It was like Dan’s.

6 was Jamie. It was like he was a bit full of himself.

7 was Ryan. It was energetic.

Your probably wondering why I missed out 3. 3 was amazing it was like a proper romantic kiss and I felt fire works like they say you should. I think 3 was Alex.” I said blushing.

“Autumn do you want to keep the blindfold on or take it off.”

“Keep it on.” I replied.

“Would boy 3 kiss her again?” Sam said. I felt a body move closer and hands cup my face then the same amazing lips join mine.

“Okay time up.” Sam said too soon for my liking. The boy pulled away slowly.

Someone came over to me and removed the blind fold I looked around to see everyone looking at me.

“Where’s Alex?” I asked confused. Everyone shrugged.

I got up and ran out the door to look for him. I walked out into the garden and he was stood by the forest near his house. I ran over to him.

“Why did you leave?” I asked when I reached him.

“What?” He asked confused.

“You kissed me then when I took the blindfold off you were gone why?” I asked.

“Um, I wanted to get these.” He said holding up two rose’s one black and one red. Along with it a box.

“What’s that?” I asked confused.

“Open it.”He said. I opened the box and inside it was a gold chain with gold heart pendent.

“It’s so beautiful.” I said smiling.

“Look at the back.” I turned it over and gasped.

‘I love you x’ was engraved into it.

“I love you too.” I said, throwing my arms around his neck before I leaned up and kissed him again. We pulled apart and Alex put the necklace on me before we walked hand in hand back up to the house where everyone was gathered in the door way.

“Are you two together?” Sam asked.

“Yeah.” I said smiling from ear to ear. Sam ran over to us and bear hugged me before she hugged Alex.

“Can’t. Breathe.” Alex said.

“Sam, please don’t kill my boyfriend otherwise I’m afraid I’ll have to kill you.” I said calmly. Sam realised him immediately.

“But you guys are so cute together.” She squealed.

“Thanks. I think I’m gunna get some food anyone else want anything?” I asked.

“I’ll come with you.” Sam said, and with that the two girls walked to find the kitchen.

“So how did he ask you out?” Sam questioned.

“Well, after the dare Alex walked off I went to go and find him and he was by the forest with two roses and a box. In the box was this necklace.” I said holding up the necklace. “And on the other side was engraved I love you. I told him I loved him back we kissed again and got together.” I explained to her.

“Aw, that’s so sweet, what colour roses where they?” She cooed.

“One’s red and the other one’s black.” I told her.

“That is too sweet! Well, you got Alex, I want a boyfriend.” She complained.

“Well I could help you get together with one of the others.”

“Okay, cool!” She said happier.

“What do you want to eat?”I asked her

“Um, don’t know what are you having?” She asked.

“Cereal.” I replied.

“Cool me too.” We grabbed two bowls then raided the cupboards the cereal.

“Here it is” Sam said as she found it.

“Cool.” We each poured some out. Then got the milk before we got spoons and sat on the kitchen counter. Then the boys walked in and Alex walked over to me and hugged me.