Chapter 16

The next morning I woke up to find I was in my bed. ‘Huh? How did I get here I could of sworn I fell asleep on the sofa.’ I thought as I turned to the other side to see Alex sleeping peacefully. ‘Aw, he looks so cute.’ I thought.

“Stop staring at me.” He mumbled his eyes still closed.

“But I wasn’t... how did you know?” I said confused.

“I can sense it” He replied before he pulled me into his chest and kissed me passionately.

“Guys we need to get ready to ...” Dan said as he walked in on us before stopping mid sentence as he realised what we were doing. We quickly pulled away and got up before we started to get ready. I quickly grabbed my skele-kitty vest and my black skinny jeans before walking into the bathroom and getting changed. I finished my business of doing my hair, make-up and teeth before I walked back out to find a topless Alex. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind.

“You ready?” he said as he turned around to hug me properly.

“We should probably go down stairs.” He said. With that the two of us made our way downstairs to find suitcases already by the door. I walked into the sitting room to find Sam standing up hugging everyone.

“Are you going already?” I asked her. She turned around.

“Yeah, I have to mum needs me home for something.” She said sadly.

“Oh.” I replied before I walked over to her and hugged her tight.

“We can talk on MSN when you get back to school.” She said hugging me back.

“Yeah and we can call and text and stuff.” I replied. She pulled her phone out to look at the time.

“I should go.” She said.

Jamie walked over to her. “I’ll help you take your bags to the car.” He replied. The two of them walked out of the sitting room door and over to her suitcases. Jamie came back a little while later looking down at the ground.

“What time do you guys think we should go?” I asked them.

“Um, like 12ish because the train is at 1 so it will give us enough time to get there and get seats and stuff,” Tom replied.

 “Ok.” I looked over at the big clock on the wall – 11.30. “I’m going to quickly go and check I’ve packed everything.” I said before walking back upstairs and into my room. I grabbed my IPod out of my bag and put the headphones on. I put on ‘Linkin Park – Breaking the Habit.’ and turned the volume up high. I hadn’t noticed that someone walked in and wrapped their arms around my waist, causing me to jump. I spun around to come face to face with Alex. I sighed and kissed him. “Hello” I smiled.

“Hey, what you listening to?” He asked.

 “Linkin park.” I replied taking the headphones out and turned my IPod off.

“Cool, you packed?” he asked.

“Yep, why?”

“I think we’re going in a second.” Alex replied before Jamie came up the stairs.

“The ride is here.” He said as he got to the door.

“Ok.” We replied as I was about to grab my bags Alex got them before I could. We made our way down stairs and to the front door. When we got all the bags outside we walked out and a limo was parked outside.

“Really, another limo?” I asked.

“Yep.” They replied. I grumbled before slowly walking over to the oversized car and get in before Alex slid in next to me followed by the others. When everyone was in the drive started the engine and drove of back to school. I wasn’t looking forward to the experience because knowing what had happened last time I was there; I would probably have the same experience. The upside was that it was only two months until Christmas, so I could go home and hopefully Alex could come and meet people and also see the present I had got him – the guitar he had said he had wanted for at least a year for his band - I’m hoping it is the right one. I had brought it while I was at mums and left it there so I didn’t have to carry it to school and make it obvious what it was.

“What are you thinking about?” Alex asked wrapping his arms around me and putting his head on my shoulder.

“Christmas.” I replied. 

“Cool. You looking forward to it?” He asked.

“Yeah, it also means getting away from school.” I replied. I hadn’t realised but we were on the last stretch to school. “Ugh we’re almost here. Let the torture commence.” I said to myself.

The car slowly came to a stop and I slowly, reluctantly got out along with everyone else. We grabbed our bags and made our slow journey to our dorms. When we got there we unpacked and I climbed onto my bed before grabbing the laptop. I looked at my phone and saw that I had two missed calls and a text. I looked at the text first it was from Sam

Text:

 Hey, I was just texting to make sure you got back to school ok. And that your being a good girl ;)

I sent her a quick text back.

Reply:

Yeah just got in and of course I’m being a good girl... I’m not you :P hope you got home ok too hope to c u @ xmas.

I then looked at the missed calls. They were both from unknown numbers. ‘That’s odd.’ I thought.