Chapter 27

Y/n POV:

We pull part just before others come in. We explain the situation and realise the puppet is missing.
'Where the hell is that damn puppet?' Freddy says. You know it's serious when he gets angry.

'Well he's not in his box, I just checked.' Mangle jumps from the ceiling.

Suddenly a sound comes from a different room, followed by a mumbled curse word. We approach the door it came from and Freddy says,
'We know you're in there, don't try to hide it now.'

Marionette growls as he opens the door. 'Whatcha gonna do to me, huh? You can't kill me, you can do shit.'

'Well, actually, we can do shit.' Chica smirks.

'I don't believe your little theory that we will die if you do.' Freddy says.

'You never mentioned it before, when we were friends. Then suddenly when we plan to kill you, you come out with a little story.' Bonnie says.

Next thing I knew, everyone was attacking the puppet. We left him mangled up (heh) after killing him. And guess what? Nothing happened to us. That stupid liar.

'What do we do with springtrap?' Foxy asks.

'I suppose we'll have to just burn him, like he almost was.' Fred says.

'It won't burn down the pizzeria, right?' I cautiously ask.

'Like we said, no, only the basement is flammable here.' Fred explains.

Just as planned, we get the lighter and light the stairs. It quickly travels down to the floor and begins to burn it all. We lock the door and hear the yells of springtrap, mixing between saying he's sorry and that he will kill us. Fucking insane, I tell you.

------------------

After all the chaos, Bonbon and I sit together on the stage whilst everyone else is either in the party room or office. I mean my head on his shoulder, he leans his head on my head, with his arm around my waist.
'It's been a day.'

He chuckles. 'That's a way to put it.'

We look at each other, then we kiss. It's not passionate, just a short kiss. Our lips smashed together, perfect with one another. We part, but soon jump when we hear a voice,

'Don't try anything you two, I can see you on the cameras!' Freddy yells from the office.

We laugh to each other, as he takes my hand and whispers,
'Wanna go somewhere more private?'

I nod and cheekily smile a toothy grin to the camera before putting up my middle finger as a joke with my spare hand as Bonbon laughs at me.

We go to the kitchen, where the camera isn't working. Bonbon kisses me on the lips, one hand on my hip, the other on my cheek. My arms are around his neck. The kiss is sweet and we part slightly to look at each other, before we kiss once more with much more passion and strength. Our heads tilt to the side so we can kiss as we become more passionate. His tongue licks my lip, then I let him explore my mouth. He picks me up and pins me against the wall, holding me up like I'm a feather. Damn he's hot. He begins to trail down to my neck, leaving lovebites and claiming me as his own. He goes back to my lips and we kiss a few more minutes, before parting, panting as we look at each other. We smile and chuckle as he puts me down.

'I love you.' He breathes out.

'I love you, too.' I also breathe out, smiling.

END