Chapter 25

Y/n POV:

After Freddy and Fred have told Mangle and BB to join us to discuss a plan, we were all sat down on one of the tables and chairs.
'The only lock thwt there is, is on the front door.' Bonnie says.

'Should we take it off and place it onto the basement door? Then we could lock marionette and springtrap in there.' Mangle states.

'And if that fails?' Chica asks.

'Then we fail. The only thing I can think of is somehow killing them.'

'Springtrap can't be killed, because he's our killer.'

'But he can be burnt.'

'And where do we find anything to light a fire.'

'During the day, there are lighters the employees bring for children's birthdays. We could steal one.'

'Perfect.'

'Now, the puppet still thinks you all are ok with him. Try to lure him down the basement, then we can just lock the door or board it up with furniture so they can't leave and burn it down in there.'

'Won't it burn the whole pizzeria?'

'No, barely anything is flammable up here. But it's mostly wood down there.'

'Plan sorted.'

Marionette POV:

They think I don't know their little plan. Well guess what you ungrateful little shits, I do know. And let's just say that you're worthless. I can easily get the toys replaced, how many times must I replace these robots? It only takes a little bit of framing and you're all gone.

I walk over to where springtrap is hidden. The other animatronics are too dumb to notice anything.
'Hey, get up here.' I say.

'Watch who you're taking to, puppet! Remember your place.' He growls to me.

'Forget why I said. Kill whoever the fuck you want! They plan to betray me and I won't sit and wait around for it!' I say, getting angry.

He laughs sadistically. 'Sure, planned that anyway.'