Chapter 11

Bonbon's POV:

At first, when watching Eddie be taken by his counterpart, skepticism filled my veins on what it could be. But once Bonnie approached me and told me everything, my views changed a little. The passion and desperation devouring his eyes couldn't be faked by most actors, forget this ex child entertainer. Once he informed me of everything, I walked away. What could there have been to say to that? I murmured something about agreeing to help and didn't look back. That even shocked me.  I found myself alone, sat on a chair with my head agains the table. Marionette being a potential liar already filled my thoughts, now after all this persuading they said they could be wrong. Their jumping to conclusions would be the death of them, especially if this whole killer now in a suit turned out to be utter bullshit. I couldn't help but scrunch my face up. They were odd. Opinions were thrown left, right and centre yet where was the foundation? Bonnie happened to refuse to tell me how they knew, claiming it to be something to tell another day. 

"How you feeling about everything?" The static voice of Mangle sounded above me. Judging from the clanging and loud thud next to me, she joined my side. Then, reverted back to her human form. 

"Little shocking, isn't it?" I said, lazily facing her as she sat down beside me.

"Little?" She chuckled, "I'd say a big fits it better. Especially if it's true."

"Did you agree to help them?" I asked her.

Mangle's lip twitched a moment, "I mean, yeah, but ..."

"Same. I suddenly feel strange about it all."

Every time we pause our speaking, it feels oddly awkward - something I'd never felt with Mangle before. But, the atmosphere didn't sit right anymore. Perhaps it was the news we'd been told, perhaps something else. A breeze appeared to rush through the pizzeria, a chilling breeze of silent souls crying for attention. I'd thought too much into it.

"We're dead. That's weird to think about," I mentioned, "I still feel alive."

Mangle looked at me, but my gaze rested on the table, "I get you. That's why I agreed to help them; if this is a sort of purgatory, then imagine what it will feel like to be free."

I smiled, but it dropped since the world around us still felt depressingly cold and empty, "Where do you think he is? Killer purple guy person."

Mangle giggled at my explanation as she studied around. She pointed to one of the doors down the corridor we could just about see, close to the parts and service room, "That's the only door I've never been in. Apparently leads downstairs somewhere but then it's just a brick wall and a bunch of abandoned shit down there. Heard a dayshift employee talk about it."

"So he's probably behind that brick wall."

"Yeah." Mangle stood up, "would be cool if we could get down there, but needs two keys. Weird that, isn't it?"

"Reckon owner knows about it?" I questioned.

She shrugged, "No idea."

"I don't know who to trust anymore. The puppet, Fred, the rejects. It's all a different story, from everyone."

"It's been a bad week or so. Let's catch the night guard tonight, eh? Take our mind off things."

Y/n's POV:

"Think they trust us?" I began conversation the second I could. Now we were roughly an hour away to midnight, but we were still sat in the main area. Sat across from us were the toys, all on stage and trying to avoid eye contact with us. Unfortunately, I kept finding myself looking at them - especially Bonbon and Eddie who were in my eye line.