Chapter 14

Y/n POV:

I returned to the stage for a moment to think. Freddy and Chica were backstage and I didn't feel strength to talk to them right now. They were lovely and supporting, but I needed solitude. Leaning against the wall, I just stared to the floor and allowed my thoughts to process themselves. He likes you, you know? That stuck with me, it wouldn't leave.

'What did you do to him?' And just like that, blissful silence is lost. Cece appeared at the edge of the stage, 'Marionette is acting different, too. You keep taking advantage of all my friends and I won't let you continue. Why can't you just leave them all alone?'

'I asked if he was okay after crying,' I spoke, dryly, I couldn't be bothered with her for now.

'He doesn't cry.'

'Or maybe you're too narcissistic to observe the truth.'

Cece gasped. 'Just leave us alone, bitch!'

She stormed away like an entitled little brat. I just sighed and let my head fall against the wall. Hatred for this place didn't come close to my real feelings, how wonderful it would be to disappear.

'She's a bitch, isn't she?' His voice said.

I gritted my teeth, almost forgetting of his existence. 'Don't talk to me.'

'Why not? It's nice to talk to someone. I think I'm a better bet than the toy chicken.' Springtrap comments with a chuckle to himself, a deep and raspy one that made him sound days away from death. Wishful thinking.

'I'd much rather talk with her than ever converse with a heartless, evil, disgusting murderer like you.'

'Well, you're talking to me. You're probably enjoying this conversation much more.'

I felt seconds away from losing my shit. I leaned forward, 'What are you getting out if this?' 

'Perhaps, a friend?' He asked with kind eyes, a surprisingly good actor. What was he really thinking?

'You murdered my friend, why would I ever be friends with someone like you?'

'Someone like me. But, Y/n, we're so alike!' He exaggerated.

My eyes squinted on their own in confusion and suspicion, nothing he ever said held truth so why did I feel inclined to pay attention? He noticed my expression.

'Deep inside, you know what I'm talking about? You killed your brother.'

He can't be saying this. 'Stop it, I didn't.'

'But you did.'

'I didn't. You know full well I didn't! Don't try to get in my head! Just leave me the hell alone!' I held onto my ears as I ran back to the backstage. I slammed the door ... it was empty. I mustn't have even noticed Chica and Freddy leave.

I slid down the door. It wasn't me who killed him, people only thought that. I don't know what killed him, but it framed me. He was killed, I was blamed. I never had a chance to grieve. Because I was home alone with him, that same night I died. Because he killed me. He probably killed my brother too. I hate him. How dare he try get into my head! I couldn't handle this anymore.

'Are you okay?' Chica asked through the door.

I didn't answer.

'What did Springtrap say?'

I snarled at his name and responded, 'It doesn't matter. I just want him dead.'

'Don't think about what he said. Usually it's all bullshit.' I heared her walk away. I'm grateful for her...