Chapter 19

Marionette POV:

I glared at Bonbon from a distance. He disobeyed me, he knew the rules, but he broke them without care. How selfish. Everyone seemed confused, they all continue breaking rules. Can't they understand rules are in place for reason? I made a simple deal with Springtrap. I can't even admit it to myself. Yes, I'd made a deal that if we leave him, he would leave us. But that didn't seem to satisfy him. So I offered him the originals. He only attacked Eddie to make it seem like he might attack any of us, but we can't attack back because he would kill us all. My priority was making sure I stayed alive.

'You seem in a deep thought,' somebody stated behind me. It striked me, but I didn't show it. 'What are you up to?'

I turned to see Fred stood still as stone. He stared at me suspiciously. I glared his way, nothing concerned him, 'Only making sure we are safe from Springtrap and the originals.'

'They aren't anything to fear. What makes you think that?' Fred asked, frustrated.

'You don't know them like I do.' I lied, I only wanted them to fear the originals.

'We should all be civil and go against springtrap, surely you have the power to kill him.'

'You're wrong. I don't have that power. He will kill anyone in his path, you saw what he did to gold.'

Fred stared in disbelief at me a moment before walking away. His suspicion may rise all it likes, he lacked evidence to prove anything to anyone. Ever.

Fred's POV:

My following actions were the opposite of what I should've done, yet  there I was going against my better judgement. If the Marionette were to find out then I'd be knocked down and murdered I imagined. I knock on the backstage door, clearing my throat in preparation. Freddy opens it, I feel a slight guilt at intruding their only private space.

'What do you want?' Bonnie spat out.

'That puppet is up to something, but I don't know what and I'm concerned,' I told them.

'He made a deal with springtrap.'

'That part I know, but surely there's more to it. Can't he give and take life?'

'We thought that, too,' Chica mentioned.

'There's hardly anything we can do about it' Y/n stated.

'I suppose,' I dismissed before walking about. They weren't helping me get anywhere at all, all I wished was for someone to help out. How they certainly answered all my questions ... not.

Y/n POV:

Did I still feel flustered from last night? Yes. No doubt about it. Of course, the guy I kissed and, perhaps, like, is someone who I'd end up dead because of. But, what Fred said is right. That puppet was doing something he shouldn't. I actually wondered how Eddie was, and I wondered why this was all happening.

Springtrap had left us since, but the thought of him roaming around the place didn't let me rest easy. It didn't let anyone of us feel ease. I wanted him dead so badly, but he wouldn't die. He can't die. But he can, surely. I'll find a way, I promised it to myself.

I felt so many mixed emotions. I felt a sensation like love, I felt anger, sadness, happiness. I just wanted to scream, but couldn't.

I breathed in. At least there would be a night guard on. One thing back on schedule.