1 "Phone"

A/N: Gargoyle King isn't here. There is no Edgar Evernever and his haunted farm here. This is a story about two ordinary people who are hopelessly in love. And series of unfortunate events makes it difficult for them to be together.

I knocked on the door of his trailer. With a fast beating heart, I went inside when he opened the door. I put my purse on the couch and unbuttoned my coat. I felt that he was standing behind me, I felt his eyes on my body.

I felt goose bumps when he came to me and helped me take off my coat. His touch was enough. I was completely lost because of his touch and give myself fully to him. The coat was thrown on the couch, and FP's hands were on my waist. I sighed quietly when he kissed me softly behind my ear.

"I missed you" he whispered in my ear and began to nibble on my earlobe.

"I missed you too," I answered and closed my eyes.

"I want you" FP growled and pressed his lips against my neck. He slowly kissed me, causing shivers in my body.

"So fuck me FP," I said only. I didn't have to wait long for his reaction. He took me in his arms and carried me to his bedroom.

~~~~~
"Do you think it's a good time to take another step?" FP murmured to my ear.

We were lying on bed, curled up in ours arms, tired of divine sex.

"I think so" I whispered smiling and I closed my eyes.

"We must tell our children that we are together" FP leaned over and put his hands on both sides of my body. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"A very good idea" I whispered and giggled softly when I felt one of his hands on my thigh. "What are you doing?" I asked as his hand began to move upward.

"What do you think I'm doing?" he smiled slyly and leaned over my body. He began to kiss my neck gently.

"Not enough yet?"

"With you? Never" when he slipped his head to my stomach, we heard the ringtone of his phone.

"Perfect timing," I muttered and pulled myself up on my elbows.

"I don't have to answer this," he answered, and I shook my head.

"Answer, maybe it's something important," I said, having a bad feeling.

"I'll be right back and take good care of you," he whispered and kissed me. He sat on the bed and picked up his phone.

"Hello, really? Boys are with you? Yes, I'm on my way. Thank you for the phone, Gladys," hearing the last word, I grimaced. I sat on the bed and started looking for my things.

"What are you doing?" FP grabbed my hand.

"I'm going home," I replied. "Gladys called?" I asked quietly. I stood up and began to dress.

"Yes, but only to tell me that Jughead and Archie are with her," he replied, and I nodded.

"That's good. Very good," I smiled weakly.

"I have to go there, I have to go to Toledo to meet with Jughead."

"And by the way with Gladys," I murmured.

"She is my wife, Alice." FP stood up and came to me.

"I know!" I shouted and turned violently to him. I looked at his furious eyes. "And I regret that she is your wife," I whispered, trying with all my might to keep from crying.

"Alice" FP touched my hand. "I regret it too," he added and came to me.

"I'm afraid that if you go there today, our relationship won't last," I added.

"I promise you that it won't be like that at all. I will be back today."

"I'll wait," I nodded, and when I was dressed, I kissed him on the cheek and walked out of his trailer.

He promised he come back. But he didn't come back.