Chapter 63

A long ass chapter for you all!
Get ready, a baby's about to be born!

Betty POV:

It's December the 18th and I'm currently in labor. Sweet Pea rushed me down to the hospital, breaking every speed limit ever created. I didn't think it was possible for him to go any faster then he usually does. Along the way he kept telling me to breath and he was holding my hand.

As soon as I arrived at the hospital, Sweet Pea helped me waddle inside. As the nurses saw what condition I was in, they immediately rushed me onto a bed and into some room. They began attaching monitors, a blood pressure machine suddenly came out, there was a hand full out midwifes and doctors and lastly there was Sweet Pea. He was standing next to me as he held my hand in his, whispering sweet words of encouragement. Usually that would make me happy, I was in so much pain I thought I had the strength to literally be able to disconnect his head from his body.

Sweet Pea: breath baby. He says softly.

Say that one more time and you might not be able to breath.

Sweet Pea: everything will be alright. He said.

Everything will be alright when I punch you in the dick, the only reason we're in this fucking situation is because you wanted to fuck.

Sweet Pea: push Princess. He says supportively.

I will push, I will push you out of this god damn hospital room while I'm still in labour.

Sweet Pea: you're doing well. He says.

Am I? Am I doing fucking well?

Sweet Pea: it's nearly done. He says.

Like our marriage? Okay Betty, that was a low blow.

I know he's just trying to be supportive but between the pain, bright lights and doctors constantly telling me to push, it was way to much for me to handle. I wish this kid would just come out and punch everyone in the face because at this point I will.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a baby crying and my body wasn't hurting as much. They wrapped him up in a small blue blanket and layed him in my arms. I had small tears running down my tired face.

Midwife: Congratulations on the little boy. What's his full name? She asked so she could write out his birth certificate. I look to Sweet Pea and smile.
Sweet Pea: Mason Blake Jones. He says as he placed a kiss on my head and a kiss on Masons.

After a couple minutes of us getting to hold him they had to take him away so they could run a few tests on him, making sure that he's healthy.

They removed me from whatever room I was in and took me to the recovery room. Sweet Pea sat on the chair beside my bed and held my hand. I felt all sweaty and disgusting.

Betty: we are never doing that again, it hurt like a bitch. I say making him laugh.

He'll find it funny when I never have sex with him again.

About an hour later Sweet Pea was holding our little boy in his arms. It was such a precious sight that made all the horrible and torturous pain worth it. This is my beautiful family who I will never be able to stop loving unconditionally.

When the nurse came back with Mason, they said he was healthy and strong. Those words made happy tears spill from my eyes. Sweet Pea wiped them away carefully and placed a lingering kiss on my lips. Life couldn't be anymore magical then now.

I gently rocked Mason in my arms when I noticed Jellybean, Fp and my dad walk in with big smiles. As soon as they saw Mason in my arms they all melted.