Chapter 24

Vote for cuteness and a bit of drama

Betty POV:

I began to clean up the brushes so they wouldn't be ruined. As I was doing that I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist.

I turn around, he picks me up and sits me on the bench, his arms remained wrapped around my waist.

Sweet Pea: you look hot in my arms. He says with a smirk.
Betty: good thing I like being in your arms. I smile.

He picks me up bridal style and takes us out of Jellybeans room, I giggle.

Sweet Pea: where do you want to go baby girl? He asked.
Betty: lounge to watch a movie? I asked him.
Sweet Pea: sounds great. He says sweetly and carries me down to the lounge and puts me on the couch.

He picks out a romantic movie he knew I'd love. He puts me in between his legs so my head could rest on his toned chest. He threw a blanket over us and I cuddled into him.

Betty: your cuddly. I giggle into his chest. He smiles at me.
Sweet Pea: you're adorable. He says while he began to tickle my chest.

I'm extremely ticklish so I was wiggling all around in his grip. He finally stopped and I playfully hit his chest.

Betty: you're mean. I say with a pout.
Sweet Pea: I'm sorry baby. Forgive me. He says while placing soft kisses all over my face.
Betty: you're forgiven. I giggle.
Betty: I love you so much. I say while connecting our hands. He pulls our hands close to his mouth and kisses my hand.
Sweet Pea: I want to wrap you in my arms and never let go. He says softly while looking into my eyes.
Betty: so do I. I just want to be with you forever.
Sweet Pea: we will be baby. I promise that we will spend the rest of our life's together and we will definitely have some cute ass kids. He says making me burst out into laughter.
Betty: you really want kids don't you? I say with a giggle. He laughs.
Sweet Pea: if that means there will be more mini you's walking around how can I say no? He says to me softly.

Like the other night, he moves his hand onto my stomach and massages it.

Betty: what if they turn out like you? I giggle. He smiles.
Sweet Pea: that means you'll have to put up with 5 mini me's. My draw dropped.
Betty: I'm not shoving out 5 kids. I say while playfully slapping him.
Betty: how many kids do you want? I ask him.
Sweet Pea: is 100 to many? He asked. I shake my head playfully at him.
Betty: I was thinking two.
Sweet Pea: so was I Princess. He says while kissing my head.
Betty: if we have a girl, or two, I guess I won't be your only Princess. I say to him. He smiles.
Sweet Pea: you'll always be my only Princess.

My face definitely grew a dark shade of red. He grins.

Betty: you always make me blush. I say while hiding my face in his chest.
Sweet Pea: I like making you blush. He says with a smile. I laugh and lean up so I could connect our lips in a passionate kiss.
Sweet Pea: I'm going to make you blush for the rest of our lives. He says with a smirk.
Betty: I bet you will. I say with a giggle.

As I had finished my sentence Fp and Jellybean walk through the door. They both had smiles on their faces.

Betty: how was it? I ask them both
Jellybean: it was really good. She says with a giant smile.
Fp: yeah, it was a good night. He says while looking down to his smiling daughter.

Jellybean: can you help me take all this stuff off Betty? She asked. I nod my head, as I go to stand up Sweet Pea pulls me to his chest.
Sweet Pea: noo! Don't go. He whines. I giggle.
Betty: and you call me clingy. I say making everyone but Sweet Pea laugh.