Chapter 18

Please Vote and leave comments!

Betty POV:

It's Monday morning and this is the first time for me, Joey and Sweet Pea, returning back to school. After the break up and Daniel's death I wasn't myself, as you could guess.

Those two things were very traumatic for me. Daniel was my best friend and Sweet Pea is the guy who makes me happy and feel loved.

I drag myself out of bed and walk to my shower. I felt disgusting and gross. I wanted to wash of all the pains of the past week or so and start fresh for school.

I'm glad I'll have Sweet Pea with me, he always knows how to read me. I am one of the luckiest people to have a guy that truly understands me, who knows what I am feeling before I do. Sweet Pea is everything and more I need and I'm the luckiest girl in the world because I get to have him.

I hop into my hot shower and let the water glide over my body. For once I had stopped thinking. I wasn't thinking about Penny, nor the Serpents, Daniel or even Sweet Pea.

I needed time to relax and feel as if I'm out of my body for once. As I turned the water hotter I felt calmer and calmer.

Everything in my life is always so chaotic. Sometimes I wish I had a normal life. Where everyone got along and we were all happy.

If my life was normal then I wouldn't be who I am today. I guess there's a reason for everything.

I turn of the taps and wrap my purple towel around my body and another towel around my hair. I quickly dry of my body and go through my wardrobe, looking for a warm outfit.

I picked out a pair of black jeggings, a floral type t-shirt and one of Sweet Pea's jumpers.

I quickly put them on and walk into the bathroom to fix up my hair. I put it into a high ponytail and walk to my bed where I left my phone. As I pick it up I saw I had a notification from Toni in our group chat which consisted of Me, Jughead, Sweet Pea, Joey, Kevin, Fangs, Veronica and Toni obviously.

( Toni's message )

Hey guys...
I've decided to leave Riverdale for some personal reasons. I'm so sorry I have to leave. I'm going to miss you all so much but I have to do this 💘

( end of message )

I wish she wasn't leaving. I hope Thomas makes her happy.

I walk downstairs and take a seat next to Jughead. He turned to me and we talked about Toni leaving. I wish I could him and the rest the truth but I would completely be ignoring what Toni said. I guess I'll just have to bite my tongue until she's ready.

We all ate breakfast together until it started getting late and we decided to head off to school together.

Jughead: I can't wait for you to receive all the homework you missed. He says with a laugh.
Betty: yeah and I doubt I'll do it. I say with a laugh, he rolls his eyes playfully.
Jughead: how do you get away with it? I give him a deep chuckle.
Betty: fear. I make them fear me and suddenly all they care about is me not killing them. He looks shocked as I just laugh at him.

We continue to walk to school while talking about random topics such as why grass is green or why the sky is blue.

We arrive at school and I saw Fangs, Veronica, Joey, Kevin and Sweet Pea all talking, probably about Toni.

Sweet Pea: hey babe. He says while placing a kiss on my lips.
Fangs: did you see Toni's message? He asked both Jughead and I nod our heads.

They continue to make up reasons as for why she would have to leave without even saying goodbye. That part hurt, but I knew her and she would be an absolute mess if she had to say goodbye to us in person. It wouldn't be good for her health or the babies.