Chapter 49

Please vote ❤️❤️

Sweet Pea POV:

I woke up to the sun glaring into my eyes. Despite all the shots and alcoholic drinks I had yesterday I felt complete fine. In fact, I couldn't have waken up feeling anymore happier. Some time during the night Betty must have crawled onto my chest and wrapped her arms tightly around my waist. I smile at the beautiful girl who makes my life so much better each day.

I slowly stroke her hair and place kisses on her shoulder, knowing that she wouldn't wake up.

When ever the guys and her have a night in, Betty always ends up drunk and has a massive hangover the next day. I find it so adorable when she's hungover. I get to do everything for her and since she doesn't feel the best, all she wants to do is cuddle all day. This is what I love doing the most, having her wrapped in my arms and doing what ever she tells me. I'm usually the laziest person but when ever Betty wants me to do something, or even if she was going to do it herself, I insist that I do it for her. She's turned me into the biggest softie, for her and only her.

For the next half an hour I admired the beautiful girl who had my shirt on, her beautiful locks falling off of my body. She's the most beautiful sight that I get to see, that I get to live with, that I get the honour of marrying.

The fact that Betty said yes to me after I proposed to her still has me stunned. She's the most amazing girl who deserves the world and everything it has to offer. How could she settle for me?

Not a day goes by that I'm not extremely grateful and thankful for having her in my life. I get to live with this beautiful woman who has the most amazing features and the most adorable personality. There is nothing about her I hate, how could I?

I placed one final kiss on her forehead as I slowly picked her up and put her onto her side of the bed.

I got out of bed and watched as she moved a little. She grabbed my pillow and began hugging it. My heart skipped a beat. I pull out my phone and took a picture of my sleeping beauty. This is now definitely going to be my lock screen.

I put my phone on top of the bed and walk to the draw. I pulled out a pair of jeans and I threw on a white shirt. I walked into our walk in-closet and put on a jumper.

I walk downstairs and put my wallet in my back pocket while picking up the car keys. I knew Betty wouldn't wake up until at least mid day. It was currently only 10:25 am.

I decided after yesterday's breakfast attempt that I'd just buy some breakfast for us. She would probably want something that actually tastes good.

I walked out to the car and stepped in, quickly trying to get out of the cold winter air.

I made my way to the best diner in town, Pops. Burgers and milkshakes are great for breakfast, right?

I parked the car and ran into the diner. I walk up to the counter and say hi to the owner who seems to never age.

After a quick conversation, I place my order and lean against the counter. While I wait for my food, I make sure that my phone isn't on silent, incase Betty were to wake up and message me. It's unlikely she'd wake up but I just wanted to make sure if she called I could answer straight away.

Pop soon comes out with my food and drinks. I say a quick thank you and head out to the car again.

I quickly go back home so I could watch over Betty for the rest of the day. I love days where I get to look after her instead of her looking after me. She's the most amazing and precious thing in my life.