Chapter 41

I hope you enjoy!

Betty POV:

I get on my bike and make my way down to Sweet Water River. As I parked my bike I could see a whole area set out. There was candles, blankets, a picnic, anything a girl could ever ask for. It looked like everything I had ever dreamed of, with the dream guy.

I walked closer to the scene that looked like it was straight out of a movie. As I got closer I saw Sweet Pea. He looked beautiful. He had a dress shirt on that I knew he would hate and he had a pair of black jeans.

I stopped in front of him and he looked down at me with a smile. I wrap my hands around his neck and he places his hands around my hips.

Betty: you look handsome. I whispered to him.
Sweet Pea: you look beautiful. He says while scanning my body. I felt a blush cover my cheeks. I tilt my head down.

He removed one of his hands from my hips and raised it under my chin. He lifted it up so I was looking back up into his eyes.

Sweet Pea: I think we should talk. He says to me. I nod my head.

He removed his hands from over my hips and takes my hand in one of his. He took us to the blanket he had set out and we took a seat opposite each other. Our hands never left each other's.

Sweet Pea: I just want to start out with I love you Betty, so, so, so much. You are everything I love and need. He says softly I smile.
Betty: I love you too Sweet Pea. Without you I'm absolutely miserable. You're the one person who I couldn't ever live without. You're my everything. I say to him while caressing my thumb over his palm.

For a moment there was a silence, it wasn't awkward, it was almost like we were taking time to fully understand what we meant to each other.

Betty: have you seen any one? I asked him softly.
Sweet Pea: yes. He says with a sigh.
Sweet Pea: how about you? He asked.
Betty: yes.

We go back into another silence until I had to ask him one question that was playing on my mind.

Betty: Are you mad at me for saying we needed to take a break? I ask, not being able to meet his eyes.

He pulled me closer to him so I was sitting in his lap but I was still facing him. He tilted my chin up so I was looking straight into his chocolate eyes that seemed to never end.

Sweet Pea: baby I could never be mad at you. You did what was best for us. He says softly and honestly.

I noticed myself looking at his lips, I just wanted to kiss him. It was like he was reading my mind, he instantly smashes his lips to mine and took my lips in the most passionate kiss. I instantly pull away.

Sweet Pea: what? What's wrong? He asked sounding angry at himself. I raise both my hands to either side of his face and caress it lightly.

Betty: are you still in a relationship? I asked him. I had to know.
Sweet Pea: no, are you no?
Betty: no. I say with a smile.

I pushed my lips back onto his in a hungry kiss. I needed to taste him again. Our lips moved in sync, getting every ounce of enjoyment from each other. His tongue sneaked his way into my mouth. I lick my tongue over his bottom lip making him growl into my mouth.

Betty: I need you now. I growl into his mouth. He growls back in response.

I could feel as he applied more pressure into the kiss, the amount of want for him inside of me only grew.

His hands slowly dragged up and down my back, probably trying to find a zip.

Sweet Pea: how do I get you out of this? He asked.
Betty: no idea, I couldn't even get into it, Joey helped me. I whispered against his skin. He suddenly pulled me back a little, I was still in his lap.