Chapter 16

Isis P O V ***

" Awwe , you missed me huh " I tell Carter kissing his cheek.

We were just chilling in the house and I had finished feeding him. Handsome left to go and hang out with some of his friends and Hassan..and since it was Hassan I was letting them spend time together.

I was happy as hell they made up, now maybe Handsome wont be so uptight and depressed cause he got his best friend back.

" I know you did thats why you smiling " I tell my little brother taking the bottle out of his mouth and trying to help him burp.

" So you like being a big sister? " My mama asked sitting down and watching us.

" I love it. I love him, At first I didn't think I was going to like it because of me not being your only baby..,But i wouldn't give him back for anything " I tell her holding him.

" I didn't say that about yo uncle. Wait til he gets about 10 til his teenage years and you cant get rid of him...You gon dispise the little nigga " I laughed.

" Where in the heck is Uncle Danico? I wanna see him "

That is my favorite adult in the world...and he really not but a couple years older then me. That nigga is amazing.

My uncle is the only Rican and black man you will meet that was raised in a house were Spanish was taught and thats how they were spoken to..and does not under Spanish or know any of it...but a few curse words.

" Ol non acting ass. He been staying with mama and daddy "

" Can you ask him to come over today? " I asked

" Ew, I can go with out seeing him but ill tell him you asked "

Carter didn't want to go to sleep. He wanted to play, So I laid his blanket on the floor and played with his toys with him.

" Party is here " Danico bust in.

" Where is my favorite Spanish speaking niece? "

" Danicoo " I jumpped on him. " I missed you "

" I missed you too, California was not as tight as I thought it was gon be. Beisdes the bitches on the beach. "

He sat me down and I laughed

" Florida isn't all of that either.  " I shrug.

" I might move to Florida to try it out "

" That is not a bad idea . You would be close and we could have so much fun "

" It has to wait, Im startling a career of becoming a professional dancer. " He tells me.

" You can't even dance " My mama tells him.

" Shut the fuck up, Carmen .Im talking to Isis. " He gave her the hand. " I can dance "

" Just like you could act "

" Acting wasn't my calling..Dancing is. Atlanta got a good start for my dancing carrer " He says.

She rolled her eyes and walked away from him going to Carter who was whinning.