Chapter 3

Carmen P.O.V

When a womans fed up...there ain't nothing you can do about it.

" Wake up, fatty " I say kissing on Carters face. He pushed my head with his bad self. He acts just like his big sister when she was a baby. I picked him up and sat up him up whilst he whinned and rubbed his eyes. I believes my son thinks he's a grown man.

I let him lay back down before blocking him in and heading to get on dressed. I opened my luggage and looked through what I had thrown into it. I pulled out a pair of blue bleached high waisted jeans. A NIKE tee shirt that came right above my peirced belly button, that I got with Isis and threw on the pair of Pink and White Nike air forces. Throwing it all on.

Going through carters bag I pulled out his NIKE onsey then some jeans and small forces. I took him in my arms and into the bathroom of the four seasons and put him into the sink giving him a quick bath..

After his bath I got him dressed and cleaned up before brushing my teeth, washing my face and all that then doing my make up. I combed my hair down and left it that way before getting his diaper bag and him and my keys. I texted Tonya and headed out my room door with my son.

I tried to put up with Ivan..I really did. Im not gon' hold down a nigga that don't want to be held down. And im not gon' stay to myself while you fuck and do what you want to do with your babymama. Never will I be the type of woman to put up with that.

I got into the elevator and pressed the floor button. " We are going to get you something to eat, Stinks " I said kissing on my sons face. He giggled.

The elevator stopped and I got out and headed to the vallet to get my car. Once I got it I strapped my son in safely before climbing into the drivers seat. I headed for a near restraunt to grab something to eat and meet up with my bestfriend. I needed somebody to talk to, even if just for a minute.

When I pulled up I got out ad got Carter. 5 Months..Ol fat self. He's not a baby that whines alot. Hes more laid back and chill. As long as you feed him and give him toys..he won't give you a problem. Unless either Isis or Hassan comes onto the screen or phone..then hes screaming and yelling trying to get to them. Him and Handsome gets on the phone and he's all calm like he really having a conversation with him. Nodding his head and making words, handsome dumb ass will be really talking back to. Talking bout some ' I know, man..I feel you its crazy out here '

I laughed thinking of my kids. They feel so far away even though their not that far.

" Table for 2 "

" Right this way Ma'am " He seated me. " I'll be rigt back with your menu "

" Thank you " I say putting Carters Carrier into the booth next to me. My phone rung on Facetime.

" Just the girl I wanted to see, how are you baby "

" Im good. Leaving my morning class and going to get something to eat before I need to be at the next place "

" Don't over do it " I tell her. Carter started whinning when he heard her voice and I leaned over so he could see.

" I won't "

" Say, Hi to your brother so he can be quiet "

" Carter, i miss you benjamin button " She says. I laughed at the crazy nickname she gave  him. She says because he acts like a grown man instead of a baby. His eyes were locked on my screen and he was babbling and going on and on! They love eachother so much. " Um, where is his ugly daddy? " She asked making me laugh and move in my seat.