Chapter 13

-- Few Weeks Later --

ISIS P.O.V ****

I headed out of my class tiredly. It was so many test coming up...And I had to pass them all. Then Thanksgiving and I wouldd finally be able to go home and see my family. My mama and brother...I missed them the most.

" Hello? " I answer the phone.

" Hey, Baby "

" Handsome? " This wasn't his number though. But sounded like him.

" Damn I still find it crazy yo ass cant tell your ugly ass boyfriend from his twin " Hassan says.

" Brother, I miss " I tell him. It don't even feel the same without him here. So much has changed and its not the same old feeling.

" I miss you too " He tells me.

" So you not  coming back? " I asked him.

" Nah " He sighed.

" Yall got into a small fight. Is it this big to throw everything away " I asked him.

" That wasn't it. College aint for everybody. I didn't wanna go to start with. Handsome did and I knew that shit would make him...and everybody else happy So I said I would go. I didn't go to cause I wanted. I failed everything. I didn't do homework. Shit I was just living there and playing ball..and paying to do so. Isis Im doing good here " He tells me.

" You know im going to support you with whatever. Your my brother. And I love  you "

" I know. You doing good? "

" MidTerms are a bitch "

He laughed " You got it. Your the smartest person I know. " He tells me.

" You know alot of people..So thats nice to hear " I say sitting down under the tree. " What have you been doing? "

" Working and partying. Yo dad move me up so Im making hella money. Is, Im doing good.  I got my own place and im thinking about getting a new car "

" Damn, That's good. Im proud of you...But you making that type of money? "

" Exactly! Shit, Leaving was the best thing for me " He tells me.

" I expect you to buy me a meal when I come back yo ATL real soon...amd it would mean alot Chelle if you called her "

" I got you...and why? "

" Cause she misses you...even though she won't say it..She talks about you alot "

" Maybe when I get done handling this. I gotta go, Bye "

" Bye. Love you " I say.

" Love you too, Sexy " I laughed and we hung up.

" Who was that had you smiling and laughing? "Morgan asked sitting.

" Yup Im telling " chelle says sitting down with food handing it to us. Morgan had the drinks.

" It was Hassan "

" What he say? " Chelle asked.

" that he wasn't coming back but he was doing good and couldn't wait to see us " I say eatting. " He said hes going to call you soon too "