Chapter 18 - Thanksgiving

Handsome P.O.V **

" Im hungry as hell " I whine.

i smelled the food..It was in the air..but a nigga couldn't taste the damn food or put it in my mouth.

" Where is your twin? " My mama asked me again as Isis infront of me playing pattycake with my baby cousin.

" I dont know " I shrug. " I called him but he aint answer. He text and said he going to be here "

" his ass better get here and fast " She hit me.

" Why you hit me? " I asked holding my head.

" Cause you look like his late ass "

All my family started laughing and I rolled my eyes.

His ugly ass always getting me in trouble wwith him. Its always him doing something and us both going down cause " we look alike " punk ass.

" Yo mama be punking you "

" Shut up "

" How is college? " My aunt asked.

" Ight, Its more work then I thought. Harder then I thought "

" You're making us proud. I saw a game with you playing on TV you looked so good out there "

I smiled nodding. Im glad they can see me out busting my ass and they can be happy and proud of me.

I wish my twin would have stayed so together we could say we out there killing the court. But it is what it is. I got to have his back cause I know he always got mines.

" im glad to hear that " I tell her.

" Its alot of work but its paying off good "

Isis came next to me sitting down after a little bit.

" Im bout to eat one of these damn kids in a minute if I dont get some food " I say throwing my head back.

" Who you telling " She says as I grabbed her hand holding her. My family had been stealing her from me since we got here.

We were going to her grandmas to be with her family and eat over there in a little. We started over here to make sure we seen everybody. Now we together and we know eachothers family we have to split our time to be with both of our families.

Cause shit i see her family as mines and she see mines as hers.

" what the hell " I say when my four year old cousin Jalil came and snatched my hand from Isis and took her hand mugging me. " boy who do you think you is "

" Awee, baby dont like other people touching me " She picked up him kissin on his cheeks.

" Boy, ima have to treat you like one one of these niggas off the street and beat that ass " I tell him. He took out his binkii and stuck his tongue out at me i grabbed it and he slapped me.

We started for real fighting over my girlfriend he trying to take. I dont care who you is, I dont play that.

" Why are you fighting kids? " Hassan asked. " Dont be hitting my lil nigga " He put me in a choke hold.

" hold up, Ssan you better let my baby go " Isis says.

" No,.No ssanny you cant hit Handsome " Nyla punches him in the back.

We was all in here going at it They had me messed up. For a good 20 minutes we was fighting eachother. All the other kids came and joined in and was jumpping on us to fighting and playing.