Chapter 7

Ivan p.O.V *****

It was barely a few hours into me watching the kids...and I was draind already.

I had half a mind to call my moms and have her come over and watch them while i go handle some shit..less noisey..and stinky..but I decided against it cause I knew I could do the job.

What couldnt I do?

Exactly.

" Carter, Come on son calm down " I say trying to calm him down and stick his bottle into his mouth but he wouldnt let me. He just kept screaming. " Come on, Lil 5...Be quit please "

,I sighed because Yaya started to cry and scream from across the livingroom. I got up holding Carter in one hand and took her off the blanket on the floor into my other arm and they both screamed together.

A nigga was about to cry with them..real shit they wouldnt shut.up.

After a good 15 minutes I found yaya binki and then changed Carter and he was quiet.

I sighed listening to the sweet sound of silence. It sounded good as hell. I had to close my eyes to really enjoy this shit.

I have no clue how Car does this shit...like, seriously...the crying, pooping, feeding, bathing...and trying to get shit done with him on her hip..I dont have a clue how any mother does it...like shit, I been ready to rip they lips and my ears off.

I openes my eyes and looked over checking on them...Yaya was sleeping with the binki moving around in her mouth and Carter was just looking around the house.

" Nigga, you look like me " I say holding him in my arms looking at him..He just looked back at me then bust into smiles. Carmen and Isis looked just alike..and then me and Carter did. Yaya had my color and my nose..she had Diamonds eyes and mouth and thick ass hair. " I missed your big head ass though "

I know I need to spend more time with him...But I know when Im not with him He's good and taken care of. That i dont got to worry of...I dont know that shit for sure with Diamond and Yaya. I dont trust Diamond like I trust Car..Me and car go way back and Diamond and me..shit not so much.

Ion give a fuck who dont like how I go about shit either..you not his mama or daddy...you not feeding or clothing ny son or daughter...infact you not doing shit for them...so what you got to say dont fucking matter to me

What can i say? Im an asshole. So what.

I have always been..its in my nature.

After messing with Carter for a lil he finally went to sleep on my chest and I went to sleep right along with him tuning him to the back of the couch so just in case he didnt fall off.

A nigga was wore out and it hasnt even been that long.

*

*

*

*

Handsome P.O.V

" Get up " I kick Hassan. I left Isis early so I could get back to my dorm and find my twin..He was in our room on the floor between both of our beds. " Put some fucking clothes on you bastard " I kick him again.

" Get away from me " He mumbles ass still facing me. I closed my eyes shaking my head..He is ridiculous. And the older twin...

" Come on, get up and shower. We got somewhere to be "