Chapter 14

Ivan P.O.V ***

I swear I was loosing my fucking mind. This couldn't be for fucking real.

" Where are we going? " J.R asked me.

" Florida like I said " I threw the last thing into the bag and put it on my shoulder. I dropped Yaya off with my mama cause I didn't have nobody else to watch her while I handled this.

And I didn't need her seeing me kill her sister.

" We need to go by Carmens too. I wanna know if she knows this shit and how her daughter been out hoing around " I say as they started the car.

I know Kyle ass wouldn't lie to me. He got too fucking much to loose to be trying to get over on my ass...his life included.

I didn't say nothing to them the whole ride over to my babymamas house we got there and I jumpped out and went over.

I banged on the door til she opened.

" The hell, Ivan? I just put him down and im trying to do work "

" Have you talked to Isis? "

" Yeah..Shes good. Yu rushed over here for that? " She put her hand on her hip

" I found out some stuff "

" And how did you do that? " She asked

" That shit isn't important, What's important is our fucking daughter fucking niggas like she ain't got no home training and being pregnant. "

" What do you want me to do " She folds her arms and I look at her like shes lost her damn mnd.

" You smoking and popping the same shit she on? Did you start her out on it, cause I don't know you right now real talk "

" That makes two of us...Now your concerned. Too late for that. Shes a grown as woman on her on. Get a hobby to keep you busy and your mind off of it " She slammed the door in my face.

" dumb broad " I headed back to the car and had the take me to the airport to take the jet there.

I was going to be there in no time. Which was what the fuck I needed.

I was on that plane and to my child so fucking fast. I could barely concentrate or think straight.

Im a ring her damn neck since her mama aint got no spine to do so.

We landed and they had the car there waiting for me " drive fast "

I felt like any moment was enough time for Kyle to tell her I knew and her run and try to hide cause she know im coming down on that ass.

" I feel like this is some set up " j.R says.

" I didn't ask how you felt " I tell him.

" You know isis, she aint like that...I know my neice and I cant believe it "

" J.R, stop talking " I tell him.

" Right, im not gon hit you with a i told you so though "

I looked around as we headed through the campus gates and drove.