Always and Forever? ( SEQUEL

Isis P.O.V ***

" Oh my god finally !! I got to piss, this ride took longer then the first time ! " Da'chelle complains getting out the car behind me.

The 9 and a half hour car ride down here to Miami was long as hell. The boys drove here and we drove. Me and Chelle rode in my truck...I left my Rarri back home for my days that im there...Davon and Morgan rode with Hassan and Handsome drove behind Hassan..We would switch sometimes and keep stopping and others would drive..sooo it sorta took us longer then nessicary.

" I know my legs are killing " I stretch...

" Look at everybody " I look around and smile...Everybody were hugging parents and saying bye to them and their families...and carring boxes into their dorms and saying hi to their friends..I was excited about highschool...

" This is going to be nice..."

" wanna wait for them or start taking the boxes to our room ? "

" Lets start " I say opening the trunk. Our dorms was right here..We managed to get a room together...Well actually Ivan bribed the school..I didn't mind because I was with my girls.

Now the boys were on the other side of campus with the athlete's. Davon is a football player and the boys play basketball. The twins are rooming together and Davon is on the floor under them with 3 other roommates.

We are 4 to a room..I don't mind because the rooms are pretty nice size..not as big as my room back home but it could fit 4 people..the two to a room thing is crazy for me though..i've been an only child so im new too it.

" Freshman, Freshmen..I mean Freshmeat..how are you ladies ? " I looked at the dudes infront of us then over to Chelle.

" Fine, bye " Chelle says.

" Damn, fiesty..how are you going to meet new people with that attitude ? " He asked.

" We don't want to met new people, Now if you don't mind we have bags to unpack " Chelle says taking out her suitcases. I pulled out my LV bags.

" Is this yours? Its a beauty " He says looking at the truck. I alarmed it back for the time being and rolled my eyes leading the way. Im not trying to be rude but right now, I just wanted to get this shit inside so I don't have to be out here all day..We carried the things up where I unlocked the door. V was a large ass university..and I was more then happy to be attending. I know Im going to love it..

" How is the room thing going ? " I ask.

" I want my own room because I don't need to hear you or Morgan getting it in " I laughed. Ivan worked out the best he could. A 2 bed room 4 person dorm. Unlike some of the building we had our own bathroom/ livingroom and our own space..Like apartment on campus If you don't know what I mean.

The door opened and we both turned around expecting Morgan and the boys but another female and some other girls. " Umm, do you have the wrong room ? " I ask.

" Nope, Taylor..Your roommate " I sighed..Okay, so this was the last room they had like this..the floors were all filled..but one girl had a 4 person..and Ivan bought the space..but she is still here because they gave her the room before us.

" Im Isis and this is Da'chelle "

" I thought there was 3 of y'all " She says. ' Three of YOU ' I thought to myself listening to her talk.

" Morgan isn't here..nice to meet you "

" Oh Nice to meet you to. Like I said Im Taylor you can call me that or Tay and these are my friends Janay and Jass "