Chapter 2

Isis P.O.V **

" Want to come with me to watch Handsome game ? " I ask Morgan and chelle.

" I can't I got art class...and i don't need to waste time starring at Handsome..when I can be starring at Mr. Jones fine ass " Chelle goes making us laugh.

" Nah, she might confuse Handsome with Hassan be getting all wet in the panties " Morgan goes and Chelle dropped her laughing then started to mug.

" Yall hoe sain't even fnny " She grabbed her bag. " Tell the boys have a good game...Im out this bitch "

" On yo way back can you grab me some peanutbutter oreo's "

" Can I drive yo car ? "

" Bitch you reck my car...and yo ass is grass ' I toss her the keys. She smiled.

" Im bout to stunt on these hos " She ran out laughing. She is so ignorant.

" You game? "

" I ain't got nothing better to do " Morgan says.

" Well hurry up cause we're walking over there " I say standing up. I left her room and headed to get change out of my comfortable wear. I threw on some white and black cheetah print shorts and and a black tank top and my black Vans. I straightened my hair already so I just let out the high pony tale and brished it down putting a part in the middle.

I put my things into my backpack so I could do some studing and things while they play. I got my phone and wallet then headed out the room. " Ooh you a bit dressy "

" Girl, i hear them talk about my man..I can't let them be out here seeing me look basic " I say flipping my hair over my shoulder dramatically. 

" I hear you. Hoes be like D can I touch your muscles..They want to get cut " She says putting her things into her satchel bag.

" Trueee ! " I laughed. She had on just a pair of shorts and a tee shirt that says "  Ballers girlfriend " I need that. By baller she means football.

We headed out the door of her room. " Hey where yall going ? " Tay say coming from the bathroom.

" Out to watch some ball games...Wanna come? " i ask.

" Maybe later. Im about get in the shower, Have fun " She says. We nod and walked out the door. It was a walk over to the courts on the end where the twins were playing. But we made it there after I stopped and got the boys gaterade and towels from the little school store.

When we got there people we sitting in the bleachers and on the ground watching the shirtless sweaty boys play. " We're about 10 minutes late " Mor says.

" He knows I take my time getting ready " I say laughing.

" Isis! " Jamal Handsome roommates waves me over. Mal is cool in my book. He's just laid back. " I saved yall a seat. Handsome thought you wasn't going to show for a minute " He says. I laughed and Me and Morgan sat next to him.

" Thank you. Jamal my bestfriend morgan. Morgan, Handsome's roomate Mal " I introduce you.

" Nice to meet you beautiful " He flashes a smile not knowing Davion cock strong ass will break his butt into twos.

Handsome looked over at me and smiled. I waved at him earring a wave back.

" Go Hadsome " Some girl behind me yells and I turn around and looked at her..she better be calling one of them niggas on the team handsome and not calling his name.