Chapter 8

Morgan P.O.V*****

" Cousin, you ready? " Isis knocked before pushing open the room door.

" Just let me finish putting on my shoes " My hands were shaking so bad I could barely lace them up. I got them tied and stood grabbing my bag.

" Where we going? " Kyle says pushing past Isis and coming inside

" You aint going no where with us..its a girls day..call the boys or go look around campus. Theres a ho somewhere waiting for you " She pushed him out of the room making me laugh.

" Yall is the hoes " He calls. " I didnt want to go anyway. Fuck yall "

I grabbed my purse and followed Isis out and we headed down stairs to her car. Chelle was waiting inside with a bad hangover and something to drink. I got in scared of what I might hear today.

If I was pregnant I would have to drop out of college and raise a baby...I have to tell Davon..hes trying to go pro...its alot..and im honestly not prepared.

" Where are yall dragging me to at 11 in the morning " Chelle complains.

" Girl, its 3:30 in the afternoon "

" Dont feel like it " I shake my head at my bestfriend.

" We are going to the doctor "

" Why? Everything cool? Whats wrong? " She asked sitting up in the backseat.

" Chelle i might be pregnant " I blurt out. Lets just get it out and over with now...I might be becoming someones mother. At the age of 19.

" Oh my gosh...why didn't nobody tell me. I might be a aunt "

" Im not ready for a child...its not a good time..Im scared " I admit.

" We have to find out if you really are...dont stress it too much until we find out the truth " Isis tells me. We pulled up to the clinc and she parked the car.

I got out with them walking inside. We had to sign in and we waited for my name to be called. " My mama will whoop my ass if im pregnant " I shake my head.

" You grown. Yo baby will be taking care of and loved. Dont worry.,.that is if your even pregnant. Maybe its a false alarm " Dachelle tells me.

" Morgan " I got up with the girls following me. We had a woman doctor. She gave me a cup and had me pee in it while the girls waited for me. I did that and came back out handing it to her. She asked me some questions and checked me over before leaving the room and leaving me with a million questions and thoughts running through my head.

She was gone for a good 15 minutes. The whole time my best friends tried to keep my spirits up and keep talking and comforting me. D called 2 times too and I didnt answer...

My palms were sweaty and I could hear the sound of my heartbeat in my ears.

" Okay Morgan I ran your test and blood work " She tells me. " You are indeed 2 months pregnant "

My stomach drop.

" I have some prenatal vitamins and some prescription for you. Do you have any questions? " She asked me.

I was so stuck. I shake my head taking the paper from her.

" Shes shocked she just needs some tine to process this..thank you " Isis tells the doctor taking my hand.

" No problem ladies. "

We weren't at the office much longer...I just wanted to go home and climb into bed and cry...its alot on me. I have hopes and dreams..Davon has a career ahead of him.