Chapter 5.1

This is just a quick blurb of what happened when Mala and Abdul heard Maya in possible danger with T'Challa. I wanted to add it into the main story but it doesn't fit, so here we are. 

"Now that Baba can walk, he can train me!" Abdul was going on about the endless possibilities that revealed themselves now that the man he looked up to could walk again.

"Well I want him to take me shopping," Malaika confessed. The 11 year old princess was also going to take advantage of the time lost and regained.

The Udaku siblings walked side by side, making their way to Maya and T'Challa's bedroom. They loved to spend as much time with their parents as they could and knew that this was a brief down time in both of their busy schedules.

The two talked about everything and nothing all at the same time until Abdul stoppe din his tracks. "Do you hear that?"

Mala strained her ears, "No,"

Despite the thick walls and doors that were helpful to conceal the King and Queen passionate lovemaking, it now was used to block out the screams and cries of the Queen.

"LET GO OF ME!" You screamed, tears streaming down her face as she looked at the man she thought she knew in fear.

"What is wrong with you Maya! It is bad enough that you are the reason I was paralyzed and miserable, now you throw away my shit. You go in my shit without my permission-" He crouched down in your face. "You need help, T'Challa!"

Abdul's eyes widened in fear, "Baba is hurting Mama!"

"WHAT?" Mala pressed her ear to the door and gasped, "What do we do?" Abdul wanted to go in and save you but he knew that once his father was in his predatory stage, he would be collateral, if it came to that. "We have to go get help." She grabbed her baby brother's hand and they ran as fast as their little legs could take them.

Suddenly, they crashed into a tall figure, "What did we say about running, my young majesties?" Okoye had an amused smirk on her face as did Ayo. Erik wasn't paying attention, he was on his phone.

"Mama!" Abdul yelled breathlessly. On high alert, a serious look fell over Ayo's face. "What?" Erik put his phone in his pocket and looked at his niece and nephew.

"Her and Baba are arguing and I think he grabbed her-" Before the Prince could get his sentence out, Ayo and Okoye ran down the hall. "Shit, what happened?"

Abdul and Mala relayed to their Uncle E as fast as they could the situation at hand and Erik found himself jogging behind the Milaje.

Ayo pressed her ear to the door and growled and opened the door. The sight in front of the two women disgusted them, their King had their Queen back up to the wall as his face was close to hers.

With one swift motion, both women's spears appeared, "I hate you-" T'Challa began in am eerily low voice.

"Stand down, T'Challa." Okoye commanded. T'Challa clenched his jaw but never left his deadly eye contact with you, "I am your King-"

"NO! STAND DOWN OR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO PUT YOU BACK IN THAT WHEELCHAIR!" Okoye threatened. He chuckled and took his hands off the wall that now had two hand print indents in it. Ayo pulled you to her and you sobbed in her chest, "Did he hit you?" Okoye asked, never dropping her weapon.

"Of course I didn't!" T'Challa defended, stepping forward but stopping when Okoye's staff was grazing his chest. "Your children alerted us of the danger our Queen was in. If I found out you put a hand on her T'Challa, I swear to Bast-"

"Don't worry O, I'll beat you to it." Erik stalked in the room with his niece and nephew hiding behind his leg. "Mama, are you okay?" You straightened up immediately and ran to them, "Y-yes, I am."

Your babies held onto you for dear life and tried comforting you as best as they could. And when they realized that you would be gone, they were heartbroken.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said anything." Abdul mumbled, rolling over and looking at Mala. Abdul wanted to sleep in Mala's bed because he was too afraid the bad dreams would haunt him.

"You did the right thing, Dul. Mama said yo udid the right thing and he could've hurt her."

"I-I don't think he would have,"

Mala shook her head, "We would have never known, thanks to you."
Abdul sighed, "I just want my mother back."

"Me too Dul, me too."