Chapter 13, The Hall

I walked to the large rose wood and espresso doors. When I reached the door, I put my hand on the wood, and with a deep breath opened the door. The opened doors reveled the lavish walls decorated with painting after panting, all leading up to the end of the hall way, that could barely be seen at the entrance to the hall.

"What, another hall, that is the big deal?" Chloe said confused by the outcome.

That is when I started to run. I ran and ran till I was at the painting that meant the most to me.

It was a portrait painting. A girl that had long flowing midnight blue hair that went down past her ankles, in long dress that was bright red with black under nether some of the cutouts all imbordered with gold thread. Bright shining blue eyes and cherry blossom checks. A wide smile that shown all the way to her eyes was adorned with bright red. On her head was a interact crown that had the most prestigious of gems, like rubies, garnets, blood sapphires, black diamonds and pearls, some of the arrangements had an uncanny resemblance to ladybugs. They girl looked no older than her 20's. Next to her was a man with sort blond hair, the color of freshly backed dough. He wore a black suit with silver embroidery. It had small paw prints that created a pattern that not many would notice was there. His eyes were a were like the sky on an overcast day. Some might think that they were an emotionless grey, but others would see that were just a small cover that keep the bright shining sole that lay beneath safe. He also droned a crown his had gems like Onyx, obsidian, black spinal, black zircon, black jade, emeralds, and Tsavorite garnet. His had a dark look to it expressly next to the woman next to him. His arm was also around her waist. He had a smile on his face that just barley touched his eyes. The portrait was framed in an elaborate gold.

"Why did you have to run?" Alya yelled at her best friend, panting with her hands on her knees for support.

"Why the rush all of a sudden, my lady." Adrien said already holding on to my waste again.

"I got exited, you know how much I love look around in here. Or at least you should." I said giving him a grin.

"What is so special about this place." Chloe asked looking around at the walls that were plain red and filled with paintings.

"It is the panting, right?" Nath asked looking up at the large panting in front of us.

"Wait is this the Hall your sister was talking about, when we first arrived?" Asked Alya now that she recovered.

"You payed any attention to that?" Nino questioned his girlfriend.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I have?" Alya responded, while Nino shuck his head.

"No, that Hall, is my ancestral hall, every painting of every part of my history is there. It is huge." I said trying to explain it.

"So, what is this place then?" Chloe asked in bewilderment.

"And why does it have some of your family members in this panting?" Asked Nath that had been examining the panting.

"This is the Hall of Miraculous. In this Hall, is every Ladybug and Chat Noir ever to have lived. They are all my asserters. But this one is my favorite. This panting was right after there wedding. It is my Grandmother, Queen Brigitte, the Last Ladybug before me." I said with a smile looking up at her face. I miss he so much, but I see her in my sister. It is probably why it is so important to me to help her have her best life.

"Wow, so that man is your Grandfather?" Nino asked.

"Yes, he was the last Chat Noir, King Felix." I told them looking over at him.

"Your grandmother is really pretty." Chloe said smiling at me.

"Your grandfather looks ripped, that sounded weird." Alya said think her words out after she had spoken them.

"Yes," Was the response from her unusually words, followed by a course of light laughter.

"Do all Ladybugs and Chat Noirs, end up together. Like is it like some kind of soulmate thing?" Chloe asked.

"No, they are just bonded, whether friends, lovers, or enemy's, there is just a bond that binds them together." I said as I drew my head back to smile at my knight is shiny black leather. At that moment Tikki and Plagg woke up after their post fight snack time. They flew out of my bag startling the others. Me and Adrien couldn't help but laugh.

"Thanks for letting us sleep Marinette." Tikki said happily.

"I love your bag Mari." Plagg said wide eye starting at my holding my face in his paws

"I am glade Plagg." I told him smiling.

"Plagg," Tikki called out.

"Yes, Sugar cube," Plagg said with a grin flying over to her, while she rolled her eyes at the nick-name.

"Look around, were home." And Plagg looked around realizing where they were.

"Your right," He then flew at her into a big hug enjoying the place they are at.

"Look, we are right in front of Brigitte and Felix." Tikki said excitedly, as the two of them flew up hand and hand to be face to face with their last holders.

"Sorry, you two just got down mooted. Plagg and Tikki are my new favorite ship." Alya said in aww at their cuteness.

"Seconded," Chole said echoing their sentiment.

"We are going to have to figu... What are those?" Alya inquired.

Author's note

Sorry for the long wait. I really am glade that you are all reading and like it. I love being able to bring the crazy in my head to life. I hope you enjoyed the Plixi in this one. More is coming I promise.