Chapter 7, Origins part 1

(Origins will be in third person)

 "Alright that is a long story. It all started when I was 10..." 

~Magic Flashback power- Marinette at ten~

"shēng rì kuài lè , zhù wǒ shēng rì kuài lè , hēng , hēng"  The  young princess sang wile she walked to the Hall of Miraculous, to meet with Master Fu. 

When she arrived at the doors to the hall they were already open and Master Fu was waiting.

"Hello, Master Fu," Princess Marinette said wile bowing to him in respect. 

"Happy birthday, our little princess Marinette," he replied bowing back, "I know that these past months have been tough. I know how much you loved you grandmother. I have a gift for you on this birthday. It was you grandmother's and her's before her. These are pasted down from Princess to Princess. It all started a very long time ago. At the beginning of the world came into creation."

"Wow, that really is a long time ago." The girl trying to follow along commented.

"Yes, very long. See that is when the first kiwami came into existence. The kiwami of creation, Tikki. And more kiwamis came into existence as more things happened. No one could see the kiwamis, until a man forged the miraculous. He gave them to five of his most trusted knights. Then he gave the black cat miraculous to a young boy about to become a knight. And lastly he gave the ladybug miraculous to his daughter to protect her. Then, the young princess grow up and became the first Ladybug in history. And after the death of the first ladybug, the miraculous was given to the next princess. And it has been that way for ages." He explained to the Marinette.

"Wow, that is so cool. What does it have to do with me?" Marinette asked.

"Well, little princess. You are then next to continue this pattern. I give to you, Princess Marinette Dupain-Chang of China, the Ladybug, Miraculous of Creation." He said pulling out a box.( the box in the pic above, i do not own it.)

"Wow," The new ladybug said. 

He pulled out the miraculous form the box and handed then to Marinette  and said, "You must never take them off. And you will be a great Ladybug, dear princess. Happy birthday."