Chapter 9, The Plane Part 2

"You were right that is some story." Said Chloe.

"One thing I am lost on, is when did you meet one another?" Alya asked looking up at her two friends.

"That happened on the day she moved to Pairs. I was called by Master Fu and told to go to a bakery. I knew something had to be up for him to call so I went. When I got there, I saw Marinette with Master Fu. He then took us up stares and explained what was going on." Adrien answered.

"Any other questions?" I ask a lot less stressed than before.

"What is the second ceremony?" Ms. B questioned.

"That that would be a surprise." I answer.

"Then no, no more questions. What do we do now?" Max asked.

"Video games on this side, video games on that side, hair and makeup vanities over there." I said pointing to all of them. "Oh, and girls would you be the best, and help me with my hair and tiara, later." This was followed by many yes's and screams.

Adrien had some work to do being head of my scrutiny, so I just fell asleep on his shoulder.

*Time Skip*

I just woke up and asked, "What time is it Kitty?"

"You have one hour before we land, bugaboo." He told me.

"Thanks, wait one hour! Girl help!" I yelled grabbing my bag and getting the puzzle box out.

"On it." The girls call back.

As they undo the braid, they start to realize why I asked for help. "Girl why do have this much hair?" Alya asked.

"Yeah you look like goth Rapunzel." Chloe remarked.

"I know now help, I will get the crown out." I tell them as I start to undo the puzzle box.

"I'm done, you?" I tell them.

"Yes, alright how are we going to do your hair?" Alya asked.

"We could take the front bangs and braid them to the back and continue it after we connect them." Chloe said, maybe I should hire her as my stylist.

So, the girls set to work. And then we put the tiara on my head.

"You look like a real princess." Rose cooed.

"Well good, I am a real princess." I told them. A round of laughter filled the plane like a symphony of joy.

"Mari," Adrien said behind me. So, I stud up and did a twirl.

"How do I look?" I asked him.

"Paw-sitively purr-fect, purr-nicess. But I must tell you, someone leaked your arrival." He told me looking very focused.

"Do you think he would strike this early?" I asked cautiously.

"I don't know. But this is just me saying stay vigilant. And a reminder that Hawkmoth is a cowered he would attack from a far. We have doubled the ground security, just in case." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Wait, that is a question we forgot to ask. What dose Hawkmoth have to do with this?" Asked Sabrina.

"He stole on of the most precious artifacts of my country. And no, he is trying to overthrow my kingdom, and become the supreme ruler. He is hysterical man trying to be a tyrant." I said coldly.

"Oh, ok," Said Alya.

"If you would return to your seats we will be landing soon." The pilot said.

Everyone went back to their seats and bucked up. And you could feel the anticipation in the little space.

"If you look out your windows now you will see China." The pilot said.

I turned around with everyone and came close to tears looking at my home and kingdom. How I have missed it.