Chapter 4, The Drive

We had a great time a Chloe's party. After we all went home and packed. I packed lightly thought, most of the things i will need are at the palace. I have just woken up and am in the shower. I mean what is a shower for but to think. So, I called Alya yesterday and told her I would be picking her up. Adrien is picking me up and then we are getting Nino. I step out of the shower and have Tikki help find me something to wear.

"Alright, I need something that is comfy and casual. Wile also being something that I can wear for the first time since I was 13. What do you got?" I ask my little kiwami. On my bed I see a bright red dress with my black leather jacket and black boots. So, I get dress and see how it looks in the mirror. "Tikki you are the best. Now let's braid my hair. So Tikki and I get my hair in just the right fashion. "Good, now can go grab my red tiara from the box, please." I open it to see it again before I need to wear it in China.

"Princess Marinette. He is here." Jing called up to me. So, I grab my bags and go down to say good bye.

"Jing and Zhen, I must thank you for all these years you have been so kind to me. I hope to see you in China and at my coronation. You both will always have a home in the palace. And enjoy your retirement here." I told the kind guards that have been stationed as my parents.

"We were happy to do, Princess." Jing said.

I raised my hand in dissension, "No, you are to address me as Marinette for now on. You have earned that much," We then exchanged bows and hugs.

"Are you ready, the limo is waiting." Adrien asked.

"Yes, I just have these bags." I answer taking my bags.

As he grabs the bigger one, he asks, "Do you have your crown and passport?" I node my head yes and my limo driver puts all our luggage in the trunk as me and Adrien get in.

*Time- these are annoying, but I have nothing else to write there- Skip*

I am at Alya's door and have just knocked.

"Hey, girl you ready?" She asked grabbing all her luggage with her.

"Yeah," as much as I will ever be, "Can't wait, you?"

"Yeah psyc- Is that a limo!" She yelled.

"Yeah come on. Let the driver take your bags and let's go get Nino." I said still walking. She scurrying to do what she was told.

She got into the limo and was dumb founded. She was squealing at such a pitch I couldn't hear it, but I could see my bag twitching and Adrien as well.

*Time Skip brought to you by Marinette and Adrien cuddling at the sleep over in their match pj's*

We are now and Nino's and Alya has stopped squealing which is good. Adrien went to get Nino. I am going to tell them on the ride to the airport.

"Hey dudetes." Nino said while climbing in.

"Hey," Alya replied.

"Nice limo, I can't believe that your dad let you borrow a limo pick us up and go to the airport." Nino sated. I saw Adrien nod at me. This was it this was the time.

"Actually, it is mine." I stated calmly, to which they both burst out laughing. But then they looked up at me not laughing and realized I was not joking.

"How, that isn't possible." Alya stated like it was fact.

"It is," I took a deep breath and started again, "I am sorry I have lied to you. I am not Marinette Princeps. I am Princess Marinette Dupain-Cheng of China."

"What, are, you, talking, about." Alya said trying to stay calm.

"Just what I said, I am the princess of china. I will answer all your questions on the plane, but for now we are at the airport. Trust me we will have time to talk the flight is 8 hours and 41 minutes." I finished, smiling and nodded Adrien.