Chapter 8, Origins part 2

Adrein and his mom are walking down a condor looking at the many sights, in the Palace in the Capital of China. His mom having been school mates with the Empress. 

"Alright my little boy. I know a guy that is going to watch over you wile I talk to the Empress. He is right in this room." Emilie Agreste said to her son wile walking to a room.

"Ok." Said the cheerful little boy walking beside her with his hand in her's.

"Here we are. This is Master Fu." She said to him.

"It is a pleasure to meet you sir." Adrien replied.

"Hello, you must be Adrein Agreste." Master Fu said.

"Yup, that is me." He said smiling back.

"Alright, I will be back in a bit. Be good boys for me will you." Emilie told them.

"Do you ever think that you would want to be a knight, Adrein." Master Fu asked.

"Yes, that sound way more fun than modeling. Or at lest I can move." Master Fu laughed at the young boys reasoning.

"It is a lot of responsibility as well." Master Fu added.

"Well, I'm ready to help people. That is what knights do they help people and save princesses." Adrien said thinking out loud.

"Well that is a vary noble thing. What if I told you I could make you a knight? You would have to work really hard, and train for a long time. But by the time you are 18 you will be in charge of protecting The princess." Master Fu inquired.

"That would be so amazing. I would work hard to live up to what you think is possible." The happy child said to the man.

"Wonder full, follow me." Master Fu took Adrien to the Hall of Miraculous and opened the box on a pedestal in the back.(Box in pic, i do not own) "Adrein Agreste, I give to you the Black Cat Miraculous, of Destruction. Please take good care of it. And train well."

"I will Master Fu, you can count on that. But what are these other ones." Adrein asked.

"Aww, a curious mind. Well the red one is given to the princess you will one day protect. And the ones surrounding the Yin-Yang symbol are for the elite team of knights you will lead picked by the princess." He explained closing the box, "Now, lets get back to the other room so not to worrier her."