Chapter 6, The Plane Part 1

Everyone is looking the place over wile me, Adrien and Ms. B are sitting in our seats. I look and see almost 10 guards on the plane. My class mates are oblivious to what is happening.

"Please take your seats passengers. We are running last systems check and will be in the air in little under 15 minutes." The pilot said over the intercom. So, the kids all sat with their partners and one of the hostesses went over the safety procedures.

The plane starts to move, and I know this is it. I look behind me out the window. "Good bye, Paris," only Adrien heard me and moved to hold my hand. I watch till the clouds cover the city and I know that home will be on the horizon soon.

We sit like that in a sweet silent before, "Hello we are costing now you may enjoy the many amenities on this plane," Said the pilot.

"This is it, Mari. Are you ready? "Adrien asked and a nodded my head.

Standing up I unbuckled my seat belt and said, " If I can have all of your action," All their heads turned to me, they are looked so calm, " I have a confession. I have lied to all of you." Gasps were heard from around the plane, "I have not been honest about who I am. I have lied about my name and life before Paris." I stud there listening to more gasps heard.

"Then who are you." Chloe asked a bit of her old self coming out.

"Yeah, I'm backing the Queen bee." Alix called out walking up behind Chloe.

"I am Princess Marinette Dupain-Cheng of China. My coronation to become Empress is happening on my birthday. It would be an honor to have the friends I have made there. Please feel free to ask all the questions you want. I will answer them all, I mean if you have more than 8 hours and 41 minutes of questions, than I am way underpoured." I answered laughing awkwardly at the end.

"You're the princess?" Asked the group.

"Yes," I said physically bracing for what was to come next.

"Did he know?" Nath asked.

"Yes, I did, I am her knight." My sweet knight said, as he walked towards me putting an arm around my waist.

"O, M, G, that is so cute," Rose squealed. Everyone agreed.

"So, why go to Paris." Max asked.

"I was getting some death threats and they wanted me to be safer." I replied rolling my eyes.

"That was not some. You had over 20 threaten to kill you, in the span of, what two years." Adrien said.

"Yeah, but 3 were arrested for arson, two were arrested for murder, 4 were arrested for attempted murder, five were arrested for treason, like 10 were arrested for a multiple of felonies, and one I beat to a pulp at the age of 12 before I even used my miraculous." I retort snarly.

"Wait you maimed and guy when you were 12?" Asked Alix, Kim, Nino, and Sabrina.

"Better question, why do you have one of the things that make Ladybug and Chat Noir have powers?"

"Should we tell them chaton?" I ask turning to face him.

"Of course, my lady." He answered with a smile.

"Yes, and we are Ladybug and Chat Noir." I answer.

Confusingly this one seemed to get them more than the princess one. They all just yelled versions of explain now.

"Alright that is a long story. It all started when I was 10..."