ÇÁŚT+ŚÜMMÊRŶ

Blīndīng Lòvè

Summary

Madison Martin is a teenaged girl who lived in Beacon Hills,Beacon Country-California. For a some time now,the young teen's been keeping a secret from her family.

It was no doubt that Maddy was adopted,her hair was a huge giveaway,however she never felt as though she was any different from her sister.

That is until one full moon she discovers what she truly is. Stumbling into Derek Hale-Who seems to know her-she freaks out only to Calm once his eyes glow too.

That was a couple months ago,now the recently -found-Hale teen seeks her long-lost-Cousin for help every full moon.

Her life was okay-good at times-until Scott McCall went and gotten himself bitten,Turing into the same thing she is.

That doesn't hit the top of her list of problems, falling for her sister's Boyfriend-Jackson  Whittemore- is something that no doubt has her stressing.

Maddy and Jackson got along fine,mostly for the sake of Lydia. Yet the feelings they bury time and again will reach the surface some day.

And maybe that some day is closer than anyone knows...

ÇÁŚT•

Aimee Kelly as Madison Martin

"No-You're supposed to be in love with my sister

"No-You're supposed to be in love with my sister.."

"I have an uncle?"

"Stiles-Shut the hell up!"

Colton Haynes as Jackson Whittemore

"Wanna join the party?"

"I know what you are Mads,no more hiding."

"Co captain? You've gotta be kidding me."

Rest of the Teen wolf Cast,as themselves

~Starting from Dylan:

Stiles:"You've been a werewolf this whole time!"

Derek:"I may not of known you for king,but you're still my family."

Scott:"Thank you for Helping me,I never though this would be possible."

Allison:"Maddy? What are you doing at Scott's house?"

Lydia:"Sister please,Tell me the truth."

{~~~~~~}

"In the end,it's Him and I."