Chapter 14

Bella...

We’ve been back from Isle Bella for a week now, we all had a good time. I got to know Edward a lot better. He gets on great with the rest of the family, especially Jasper or his Uncle Jazz. I can remember the first time he saw us in the sun, I thought he was going to freak out.

Flashback...

It was the first morning Edward and the rest of the family had been at Isle Bella, and the sun was shining, we decided to go in to the water for a while.

Everyone got in to their swimming costumes. Everyone was outside already except Edward. When he came out with Alice her had to look twice at our sparkling bodies. “I forgot to tell you we sparkle in the sun. “Alice told him. “No shit. It suit you girls, but it makes me have a different view on Emmett, Carlisle and Uncle Jazz” Edward told her. “Oi” Jazz shouted at him. “I’m only telling the truth Uncle Jazz” Edward told him while laughing at Jaspers face. He was trying to be serious but he couldn’t keep his mouth twitching. I could tell he wanted to laugh. “It’s cool really” Edward told us after he got into the water. Jasper swam up to him with vampire speed and pulled him under water. Jasper remembered he was human and had to breath.

End of flashback...

“You ok there darlin?” Jazz asked me. “Yeah just remembering the time Edward saw us sparkle” I told him while laughing at the memory. “Yeah we had a great time away” Jasper told me. “We sure did” I told him while wiggling my eyebrows and kissing his neck, before running upstairs.

We were upstairs for 10 minutes before we heard Alice squeal. Me and Jasper looked at each other wondering what got her all excited, I was going to read her thoughts before I was dragged downstairs by Alice herself. “What the hell Alice” I hissed at her. “There’s going to be a storm” Alice squealed after everyone gathered in the living room. Now I knew why she was excited but we couldn’t take Edward in the middle of a storm. “What about Edward?” Jasper asked her. “He’s just called me he’s going out with Charlie to La Push for the day” I started thinking then. “What about the wolfs?” I asked worried, in case one of them shifts while he’s there. “I warned him to keep a fair distance and to not get them mad, and that if they start shaking to run as fast as he could” Alice told me. “Ok, thanks Alice” I told her, I really did appreciate her looking out for him. “So were playing baseball then?” Emmett asked, getting all excited. We all nodded our heads. “YES!” He boomed before running to his room to get changed.

We all got changed. I wore my grey and yellow Adidas tracksuit while Jasper wore his tracksuit. We all met downstairs with all the baseball equipment, before taking off to the clearing.

After setting up the bases, split off in to teams. Esme decide to Referee, to make sure we didn’t cheat and so it would be fair teams. It was girls against boys. Alice was pitching for us, while me and Rose was fielding. 

Emmett was up to bat first. Alice chucked him a curved ball, he batted it in to the forest, I ran straight after it seen as though I was faster than Rose. I grabbed it and slung it straight back to Alice, just a little late.

“Woo” Emmett boomed while punching the air. Jasper was up next, Alice slung him the ball and he hit it just at the thunder went again. It went right in to the forest again, but a lot further then Emmett’s. I put as much as I could to get the ball, I chucked the ball to Esme, who was just about to get him out, but he made a home run. “Sorry baby. I’m just too fast for you” Jazz told me, while smiling at me pouting. I just gave him a death glare that made him fall on his arse and laugh.

Carlisle was up next after Jazz calmed down. After Alice chucked him a curve ball, me and Rose jumped in to the air to grab it, but ended up crashing against each other after we landed on the floor on our backs, we both started laughing completely forgetting about the game. Well that was until Jazz had to ruin our laughing fit.

“Ok switch” I got up to bat first. Jazz was pitching while Emmett and Carlisle were fielding. “Don’t go easy baby” I told him. “Not in my nature” After he chucked the ball at me I was just about to run when Alice had a vision. “STOP!” she shouted to us all. Everyone ran over to us. “What did you see Alice?” I asked her, as I didn’t have my mind reading turned on. “Nomads, they heard us. They want to play” Alice told us, but I knew she was leaving something out. “What you leaving out Ali?”I asked her. I don’t know what happens after we agree to let them play it all goes blurry” that wasn’t a big enough problem they obviously haven’t decided what to do after then. “Ok lets carry on.” Carlisle told us.

I got up to bat again. Jazz chucked me the ball; I hit it just as the thunder went. I ran to all four bases, and made a home run. As Alice was about to get up and bat we all smelt three different scents. We all stiffened, Jazz was at my side within seconds.

Two males and one female walked out of the trees. They was in front of us within seconds. “I’m Laurent, and this is James and Victoria” Laurent introduced them. “Welcome, this is my family Esme, Rose, Emmett, Alice, Bella and Jasper and my name is Carlisle. What can I do you three for?” Carlisle asked them. I noticed they all had their eyes on me and Jasper. “We was wondering if we could join your game, but we didn’t realise you was with the god and goddess of war” James told him, while keeping his eyes on me and Jasper. “Well your welcome to join” Esme told them, trying to keep peace. Jasper pushed me slightly behind him. “We would do but there is a better game we would prefer to play” Victoria hissed while smiling at me and Jasper. “Yes, we’ve been looking for the god and goddess of war for a while, to destroy them so others would fear us instead. What a coincidence we would just bump in to them at a baseball game” James taunted, I could hear a growl coming from Jasper. “You guys should leave, me and Jasper will be fine trust me” I told them, while giving them the look to tell them to listen to me. “She’s right. We can handle ourselves” Jasper told them. They all ran off after we had to promise them we’d be back soon. I moved from behind Jasper to keep an eye on the three of them. I knew Victoria would go for me while Laurent and James would go for Jasper. I wrapped my mental and physical shield over the both of us, so they can’t bite or rip a limb off of us, even though they wouldn’t get close enough.

Laurent and James lunged for Jasper, who was ready for the attack. Victoria looked at me and gave me a smile that would make anyone else fear her, me I had to stop myself from laughing. Did she really think she would scare me?

She lunged straight towards me I moved to the left side and grabbed her arm and pulled her to my chest. “Seriously who would fear you?” I hissed at her. I let her go, and letting Iz out.

Iz...

Are they for real? They couldn’t kill anyone if they were the moves they use I gave her the smile that makes chills go down everyone’s back. She took a step back, just realising who she’s unleashed.

I looked at The major who came out of his cage who was handling himself easily. I noticed him keeping an eye on me. I just smiled at him to let him know I was ok. I looked back a Victoria who looked like she could shit herself if she could. I lunged at her but moved to the side, as she was ready for me. I was behind her in seconds and ripped an arm off. She tried to turn but as she turned I ripped her other arm off. I ripped her head off and kept it in my hand while the Major was finishing James off. We piled them up and lit them on fire. I decided to let Bella back out.

Jasper...

After we destroyed James, Laurent and Victoria, the Major went back in to his cage. I checked on Bella to make sure she was ok. “You ok darlin?” I asked her. “Yeah I’m fine. I just wish others wouldn’t try and find us to destroy us just to get themselves killed” I could tell she was fed up of killing others. “I know darlin but there isn’t anything we can do about it” We gathered all the baseball equipment up. I grabbed Bella’s hand and ran home, so the others didn’t start worrying about us.

“Are you ok” Esme asked us both, while pulling us in to a hug. “Were fine it was easy. Trust me were used to others trying to find us a defeat us. Don’t worry about it” Bella told her. “I hate to see you in that situation” Esme dry sobbed in Carlisle’s chest. “Were perfectly fine Esme, but we need to go in to the woods for a while” I told her before slinging Bella over my shoulder and running into the forest, to give her the time of her life. I really needed to get the nomads scent off of her, and get mine all over her.