Chapter 21

Jasper…

It’s been 5 years since Carlisle kicked us out, and we haven’t heard anything from them, Bella’s tried calling them but they never answer. Me and Bella have been at our house in Vegas since we got kicked out. Bella’s been trying to call Alice but she’s been ignoring her. Bella’s going crazy because she wants to know what’s happening with Edward.

We thought it wasn’t a good idea if we went back to Forks without the Cullen’s. Me and Bella have both been happy to be alone for a couple of years.

I were brought out of my thoughts by my phone ringing, I looked at noticed it were Peter. “What’s up fucker?” I asked him. Bella were in the front room within seconds. “What you and my sis doing?” I rolled my eyes, this can’t be what he were calling for. “At our house in Vegas” I answered honestly. “Well are you coming to see me and Char anytime soon? You’ve been hogging my sister for too long bro” Bella smiled. “I suppose” I told him while hating the fact that it wasn’t going to be the two of us anymore. “Nice one, but Jasper at least sound happy about it” Peter told me before hanging up.

“I suppose were going to Texas” Bella asked, although I knew it were a rhetorical question. After packing we headed for the airport and got on the plane to Texas. I hated the thought that Peter were going to be around Bella, but he were right we haven’t seen them for years now. I could tell Bella were missing them, but she were enjoying herself spending alone time with me. I’m not just saying that, I felt it in her emotions.

I knew she loved to have alone time, she wasn’t the only one. I also had a sneaky suspicion that Peter ‘knew’ something. “You know I’m not going to like this” I whispered in to Bella’s hair on the plane. “I know, but it’s not forever” She whispered back, to which I nodded. After getting our luggage we turned around and smelt Peter and Char and noticed them waiting for us. “Come on” Peter told us while slinging his arm around Char’s shoulders. I was glad he hadn’t tried to hug Bella, I think he ‘knew’ I were going to kick off big time if he tried.

“So what is it that you couldn’t tell us on the phone Peter” I asked him when we were in the car. “Let’s talk when were back at the house” He told me while letting his eyes drift to Bella in the rear-view mirror. I looked down at her, knowing whatever he were about to tell us Bella wouldn’t like.

We finally arrived back at Peter and Char’s house 20 minutes later, as soon as we were in the house I were on his case. “So what is it Peter?” I snapped at him, getting tired of him not telling me all ready. “It’s Edward” He mumbled.

“What about him?” Bella asked worried. “They’ve changed him” Peter told us really quick, that even with our vampire hearing we had a bit of trouble understanding him, but Bella heard him loud and clear. “YOU WHAT” She roared.

She started pacing the floor. “Were are they Peter, and don’t bother lying to me.” Bella hissed at him, which made him flinch. “Back in Forks” He mumbled, I could tell by his emotions he were hiding something. “What are you hiding Peter” I growled at him. “Charlie, he had a heart attack” He mumbled, Bella looked like she were a statue, she wasn’t moving. “Charlie’s dead?” She whispered. “I’m sorry” Peter told her, and I could tell by his emotions he were.

“We’re going to Forks” Bella told me, raising her eyebrow, seeing if I were going to tell her no. I nodded, not wanting to get on the bad side of my mate. 

We headed back to the airport and got the next plane to Seattle, we decided we would run the rest of the way. I could tell Bella were ready to lose her cool. I also knew she were more pissed at them for not telling her about Charlie. “What happened to make him have a heart attack Peter?” Bella asked him. “When they changed Edward, Charlie thought he were missing and he went downhill, until a few days ago when he had a heart attack” Peter whispered, to which she just nodded to, but her emotions were getting stronger by the minute.

I knew she were blaming all this on the Cullen’s. If they hadn’t of changed Edward, Charlie would have still been alive, and to be honest I were thinking the same thing. “Were there a reason they changed Edward?” I asked Peter. “Nope, It were Alice who changed him, a couple of weeks after they moved to Alaska, when Edward had just started college” I nodded at him, but that made mine and Bella’s angry emotions to be a lot stronger.

After we landed in Seattle and ran to Forks, and were met outside by the Cullen’s. “What are you doing here? You’re not welcome in this family anymore” Carlisle hissed at us. “Thanks for letting me know about Charlie dyeing and that you had changed Edward” Bella growled at them. “That’s none of your concern Bella” Alice hissed at her. “And you, you were supposed to be my sister. Your nothing but a little bitch. If you had of waited to change Edward my nephew would still be alive right now, you selfish bitch. How dare you say it’s none of my concern, their my god damn family” Bella hissed at her. Surprisingly Edward didn’t get defensive. “Like I said you are not welcome in this family anymore” Carlisle snapped at Bella. “Don’t you dare snap at my mate Carlisle!” I growled at him.

“We don’t even need your family. I only came here because of Alice, but look how that’s turned out. Edward my number’s the same as when you were human” Bella told him before turning round to head home.

“That it walk away you scums” Alice whispered, just a little too loud. Bella were on top of her within seconds. I could tell Edward wanted to protect Alice, but he also didn’t want to harm his aunt. “Don’t fuck with me today Alice. The only thing stopping killing you right now is Edward” Bella whispered in Alice’s ear – whose emotions went to fear within seconds.

Not even a second later Bella were at my side and we were heading back to an hotel and got two rooms for the night before we go our own ways, one thing for sure were me and Bella need to buy a new house, so the humans don’t get suspicious.

I knew Bella were still pissed at Alice but she were also happy that there were no problems between her and Edward. From now on it’s just me and my beautiful wife, who I love with everything I have in me and more.