Chapter 13

Jasper...

Me and Bella have been at Isle Bella for a week, we absolutely love it here. We’ve had to do some work to the house as we demolished it after our first night here, and with us inviting Edward we couldn’t let him see that. The Cullen’s know what were like when we get into that predicament.  Bella’s finally let her hair down, now that Edward knows about us and Bella, she was still worried a couple of days after. She thought Edward was going to run.

When we told him we was going to our Island and told him when the rest of the family come he’s welcome to come he was over the moon. Charlie agreed for him to come, as Edward as become so close to us all these past few weeks, our house is like his second home.

Alice and Edward have started dating, well that was after Bella set some rules, that she doesn’t want to hear anything what goes off in their relationship, as long as Alice treats him right. Edward knows that in our world, Bella and myself are the one who cares for him, with her been his Auntie and she wants to make her brother happy and proud. Edward as recently started calling me uncle Jazz, I asked him why he told me it’s because I am through marriage in the human world, which made me laugh.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Bella came and sat next to me in the living room. “Well, the house is all sorted, we can ring the others now if you want?” I was looking forward to see everyone’s face’s, they haven’t seen Isle Bella yet. “Sure darlin” I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to ring Carlisle. “Hello” Carlisle answered after 2 rings. “Hello Carlisle. The Islands ready for you to come. When you get off the plane go to the dock me and Bella will be waiting for you” I told him. “Ok, there’s no need to call Edward he’s been stopping here the past week so we can come straight to Rio” I understood, if he just told Charlie he was leaving to go on holiday he’d start asking questions and that was the last thing we needed. “Ok. Me and Bella are going to the main land in a couple of hour to get some food for Edward, we’ll see you at the pier” I told him before I hung up.

Me and Bella relaxed for an hour before we went to the main land, I know for a fact Bella’s going to do some shopping, get some decorations for the house and some clothes for herself to keep at the house on the Island, that’s Bella for you. We jumped on the boat, Bella decided to let me operate the boat. We had to wait till it was dark so we don’t attract any human’s attention.  By the time we would finish shopping the rest of the family should be here.

Bella got enough shopping for 10 humans to eat in 4 weeks, but she told me she didn’t know what he liked so she got a bit of everything. She got herself a bikini after I ripped hers. I got myself a pair of swimming trunks. We both got new clothes. When we arrived back at the boat the Cullen’s was waiting for us. They looked at me with all the bags in hands and none in Bella’s and started laughing. “Look Bella and her chauffer have arrived” Emmett boomed. “Inside voice Em” Bella told him. We all jumped on the boat, ready to go back to Isle Bella.

“Can I steer, please” Emmett asked Bella. “No, for one you don’t know where we’re going and two just no” Emmett pouted. “You’re no fun. So the house is still standing then?” Me and Bella looked at each other and started laughing. “It is now” Bella muttered, everyone started laughing as I started the boat up. “So what’s it like?” Rose asked us. “Well if you look over there” I pointed to the island “You’ll be able to see it. Edward you’ll be able to see it soon” I told them, all their jaws dropped when they looked at the island. Bella, left a couple of lights on before we left so the others could see it when they arrived.  We finally arrived. “Let’s show you to your rooms so you can unpack” Bella told them.

After showing them to their rooms, everyone wanted to see mine and Bella’s room. “No fair” Emmett moaned. We had patio doors leading to the beach with an amazing view, we had a king size bed, that we recently had to buy after destroying the other one.”It’s my Island, I get the best room” Bella told him.

After Edward had something to eat everyone went in to their own rooms for the night, well except me and Bella, we went skinny dipping and got carried away until the sun came up.