Chapter 23

Bella…

I can’t believe this fuckin shit storm! “I want answers” Edward were the first one to break the silence, after we had been back at our hotel for an hour. “Like what?” I asked him. “Why? Why did they do this to me?” I nodded. “Do you want to go back today?” Jasper asked him. “Yeah” I smiled. “Go jump in the shower I’ll get you some of Jasper’s clothes to wear” I told him.

I got him a pair of jeans and a top to wear he could wear his own shoes. 5 minutes later he were out of the shower and dressed. “Come on then” Jasper told him while pulling me in to his side. We jumped in to the car and drove off towards the Cullen’s. When we arrived I could hear Alice screaming. I guess she were in pain still from when I ripped her head off. God, it’s not that bad that she has to scream like an idiot. I didn’t even bother knocking I just walked in. “What do you think you’re doing?” Carlisle hissed at me.

“I want answers” Edward told him. “What answers?” Carlisle asked. “Why did you do this to me?” Carlisle full on belly laughed. “You’re stupid and you were easy to manipulate. Your gift were useful” I started growling as soon as he started talking. “Because you decided to change me my dad is dead” Edward growled at them.

Rose and Emmett walked over to us and stood next to Peter and Char. “He were just a stupid human” I had lunged at Carlisle. How dare he call my nephew a stupid human! I were pissed that much were clear. I ripped him to pieces within seconds.

Next thing I knew Esme were charging at me, I didn’t even think about it, I ripped her in pieces growling the whole time. I were fuckin fuming.

I heard a whimper come from the corner and realised it were Alice. “Do what you want with her Edward” I told him. He ripped her to pieces slowly and painfully. We started a fire in the garden and burnt them to ashes.

“I want to tell you we had no idea what we’re going off, if we did we would have told you before it got this far Bella” Rose told me. I smiled at her. “I know. Where are you guys going?” I asked them. “I don’t know. I suppose we could go to my home town for a while” Rose told me. I smiled at her. “Well keep in touch and visit often” Jasper told them. They both nodded.

We all said our goodbyes and promised to stay in touch before me, Jasper, Edward, Peter and Char headed back to the hotel. “I’m going to go on my own for a while Aunt Bella” Edward told me a couple of minutes after we arrived back at the hotel. “Are you sure?” I asked him. “I need to think” I nodded. “Take this” Jasper told him while handing him a credit card that had Edward Swan written on it.

“I can’t accept this” He tried to give it back to Jasper. “You can and you will. There’s enough in there for you for a couple of months. If you need any more let us know and we will sort it for you. You’re our nephew Edward and we look after family” I nodded in agreement with him. Edward thanked us and promised to stay in touch before heading off on his own travels.

“Are we heading back to Texas then?” Peter asked us. “Yep” Jasper told them. Peter drove us to the airport me and Jasper got on a plane to Brazil to sort our Island out before we head to Texas.

I still can’t believe all the fuckery that’s happened these past couple of day. I can’t wait to get back to normal and enjoy my life with my mate.

“Come on Bella. Let’s get this sorted then we can head to Texas” Jay told me bringing me out of my own little world.

It didn’t take us long to sort everything out as it wasn’t as bad as I thought it were, thank god. We left Brazil and headed to Texas.

I knew Jasper were excited to be back in his hometown when he were human, and to be honest I couldn’t wait to see where Jasper lived when he were human. I could see it in his eyes that he were getting excited to be back in Texas, sometimes he’s like a big kid.

“Edward will sort himself out soon darlin’ don’t worry about him” Jasper told me while we were on the plane to Texas. “I know but I can’t help it. He seemed so broken before he left” I mumbled cuddling in to his chest. “He needs to find his own way back Bella. He’s got a lot to think about. He’s been manipulated by Alice, Carlisle and Esme from day one” He mumbled in to my hair.

“I love you” I told him while letting him feel all of my love for him. “I love you too darlin” I smiled. It were a couple of minutes of silence until Jasper interrupted it. “You’re going to love Texas baby” I smiled at him. “I sure am” I kissed him on his lips before cuddling back in to him and praying to god that Edward comes back to his normal self.

When we arrived at the house in Texas I were blown away. It were a three story house. It had a porch on the front with a big garden and plenty of trees to hide us from the humans. It were absolutely gorgeous, and it were all ours. God I love my mate.

I decided to tour the house. On the first floor there were a large living room, kitchen with a joined on dining room and a bathroom. Upstairs on the second floor there were 3 guest rooms with bathrooms joined on them and a library. On the third floor were mine and Jaspers master bedroom with an en suite and a walk in closet. There were two offices aswel for the both of us. I loved it. I turned around out of mine and Jaspers room and there stood my personal sex god. “Well?” He asked me with a raised eyebrow. “I love it. It’s perfect” He smiled at me, before leaning down and kissing me. “I thought you’d like it” I smiled at him. “How can I not its gorgeous” He winked at me. “Everything set up for us aswel” I looked in to our room and noticed a big ass TV were in there and our clothes were in the closet. “How?” I asked. “Peter and Char” Were his answer before claiming my mouth. God I love my mate.