Chapter 9

Jasper...

After school everyone met at the BMW, Alice went in Edward’s car, following the rest of us. I drove today, knowing Edward wouldn’t be able to keep up with Bella. His father is the chief of police after all, so he probably follows the law.

“Carlisle, we’ve brought a friend home from school” Alice shouted to Carlisle, even though he would hear her if she told him whispering, but we had to act human.  Carlisle came down stairs with Esme walking at a human’s paste. “And who might this be?” Carlisle asked us when we all sat in the living room. “Dad this is Edward Swan” Bella told him, giving him the eye telling him that it was thee Edward Swan, Alice’s mate, Bella’s nephew. “Nice to meet you Edward. I’m Carlisle and this is my wife Esme” Carlisle introduced them. “Nice to meet you to” Emmett decided it was a good idea to interrupt. “So Edward do you play video games?” As soon as Emmett started taking we all rolled our eyes knowing what was coming. Carlisle and Esme left the room to give us ‘children’ some ‘privacy’.

Edward and Emmett played video games for a bit until Edward had enough of loosing. We all kept asking questions about his family for Bella’s sake. He told us he doesn’t really like Forks, there is never any sun, but he moved back to his dads because his mum couldn’t see her husband often with him always on the road, playing baseball. I could tell he was very selfless, putting others first instead of himself.

“It was nice meeting you all, but I have to get going. I need to start cooking my dad his tea for when he gets back from work” We all said goodbye to him, and went to our own rooms. Bella was happy she got to spend some time with her family. We were watching a film on the TV when Carlisle knocked on the door. “Come in” I told him, while Bella paused the DVD. “What’s wrong Carlisle?” Bella asked him. “Nothing. I just came to see if you were ok after seeing some of your human family” Bella didn’t even have to think about it. “I’m fine. I was wondering when we tell him what we are, could I tell him who I am or not, I don’t want to put too much on him” Bella asked. “See how he acts when we tell him who we are.” Carlisle stood up and walked out of the room. Me and Bella spent the night watching DVD’s and marking each other.

Edward...

When I arrived home, after spending time with the Cullen’s, I ordered a pizza for when dad got home. I needed to think about something.

I looked at the picture of my Auntie Isabella that was on my dad’s fireplace, It’s weird how much Bella looks like her. The whole family is different. They all have the same colour eyes but not related except for Rosalie and Jasper and Emmet and Bella. I noticed they didn’t eat anything at dinner today at school they just played around with it. Well that was except from Alice, but every time she was eating she made weird faces, and Bella didn’t eat at all. I’ll have to keep a look out, there’s defiantly something there.

After we ate our pizza something was bugging me. “Dad, have you met the Cullen’s?” I asked him. “Yes son, there a lovely family. Why?”  What was I supposed to tell him, there different from others. “I met Carlisle and Esme’s children today at school. I went over to their house today” I didn’t want to tell him because they are nice people, and I didn’t want to start rumours. “That’s good; at least you’ve made some friends” There was something else I wanted to know. “Dad, can you tell me about Auntie Isabella? I know you didn’t know her but did granddad ever tell you something about her?” I asked him, I needed to know. “Apparently she was a well-liked women, she was loved by everyone in the town. She was actually born and raised in this house. She was out one night with her friends when she didn’t come home. My granddad and grandma phoned the police but they couldn’t find her a few months later, she was pronounced dead with no body found. My dad told me she would of really loved us, if she was here.”  I just nodded at him and went up to bed.

I turned my laptop on and loaded Google. I searched for Isabella Swan Forks Washington, when I found a website with information about her. It was a different picture of her, then the one we had down stairs. She looked even more like Bella McCarty. It says there was no body found after searching everywhere.

I then went to search for golden eyes, to see if it meant anything. I was shocked with what I found. Vampires A-Z, No way could they be vampires there not even real. I went on to the website anyway to humor myself.  It read that vampires are cold skinned, feed off of blood, and have red eyes and they stop aging at the age they was changed. For you to become a vampire you are to be bitten at a main artery. I was going to ignore it, because the Cullen’s have golden eyes not red eyes but has a scrolled down, I noticed a sub-heading saying ‘GOLDEN EYED VAMPIRES’ I started reading, it says everything it did before but that they feed off of animal blood instead of human’s. I didn’t know what to do except observe them.

Alice...

We was all in the front room except Bella and Jasper who was in their room when I was pulled into a vision. Edward was asking Charlie about his Auntie Bella after noticing a resemblance between her and Bella. Then going on the internet and finding out about us all...

When I came out of the vision Bella was downstairs with Jasper behind her. “Crap” me and Bella said together. “What’s the fuck is going on?” Jasper asked us, while Emmett, Rosalie, Esme and Carlisle was watching our interactions. “Edward, he has an inkling, he’s going to be keeping an eye on us. He noticed we all have the same colour but were not your real children. He even noticed a resemblance between his Auntie Isabella and Bella so he asked Charlie about her when he told him that her body was never found so she was presumed dead. He went on the internet looking her up when it told him the same as Charlie told him. He then looked on the internet for Golden eyes, when he found a website about vampires. He’s mad a decision to keep an eye on us” I told them. Carlisle thought about it for a moment “ok you need to be careful with everything you do, we can’t tell him yet until we get to know him better. Just watch what you do around him. He’s obviously more prospective then we thought. Bella you need to keep listening to his thoughts so we know what he knows” Carlisle told us, before he turned around and watched the TV. Everyone went back to do what they was doing. Me, I went to my room, how could we be so carless for him to figure it out on the first day he meets us?