Chapter 24

Jasper…

Me and Bella have lived in Texas now for 2 years. Everything is finally back to normal and we can all be happy with our mate. Edward found his mate when he were traveling on his own, she’s called Amanda. She seems like a sweet girl. She were only changed a few years ago. Both of them are now ‘vegetarian nomads’. Bella thinks it’s funny really, that two vegetarian vampires are nomads. They come and visit us now and again.

Rose and Emmett have been traveling the world together for the past two years and there enjoying the freedom they have now. We call each other now and again to catch up and see how they were both doing.

Peter and Char, well there, there normal selves. Nothing bothers them. There not always around at our house so that’s a good thing, and one I were certainly happy about.

Bella, she were happy with how her life we turning out. She were happy that Edward found his real mate and not one who were using and manipulating him, I could agree with her there. She’s been enjoying our alone time as much as I have and I never want it to end.

“So darlin, what shall we do today?” I asked Bella. “I want to see the house you grew up in when you were human” I smiled at her. We’ve been Texas for two years and I still haven’t shown her the house I lived in when I were human.

We decided to walk as it were dark out and it were warm out. It didn’t take us long to arrive at the house I grew up in when I were human. “I can imagine a human you running around” Bella laughed, she had a walk around when she came up to a tree branch that had a love heart carved in to the branch with the words ‘Jasper loves’ I decided to finish it off. I carved in ‘Bella. Always and forever’ The smile that were on my wife’s face were beyond perfect. “I love you” I told her sending her all the love I had for her.

“Excuse me. Can I help you?” A man asked coming out of the house. “I were just showing my wife were I used to live” I told him. He smiled. “Whitlock, right?” He asked me. I nodded. “Yeah” He smiled. “Would you like to come and look inside?” He asked me, I nodded.

When I walked in all my memory came flooding back to me. “It’s beautiful inside” Bella told them man. “Thanks. I’m putting it up for sale soon” He told us. “We’ll buy it when it’s ready. Just let us know” Bella answered. I looked at her. “Well it’s your childhood home babe” I smiled at her. “Well if you leave your contact number I will call you when it’s ready” we both nodded. We had a look around, we gave him our contact number and headed home.

A couple of weeks later we were the owners of my childhood home. We had everything moved in by the end of the day. No work needed to be done to it because the man had all done a few months ago so it were perfect and Bella loved ‘the colour scheme’ whatever that is.

“How do you like been back at home?” Bella asked me I looked at her and smiled. “I love it” I told her. We were both cuddled naked in front of the fireplace after making love.

Bella quickly got up and showered because she were ‘all sticky’.

A couple of hours later we were both fed and cuddled up on the sofa watching a movie. I looked around me with a smile on my face. I were sat in the very house where my life started and I wouldn’t change a damn thing that happened in it, because it all lead me to where I am now.

I have an eternity to spend with my gorgeous mate. I have my family and friends, I have enough money to last us a while and we had no worries. We could both relax and enjoy our eternity with each other. I looked down at Bella and smiled. Life were perfect, I had my soul mate and I wouldn’t change anything about her. I am one lucky man!