Chapter 18

Jasper…

We’ve been in Doncaster, England for 2 weeks now, Bella still hasn’t gotten any better. She still lashes out at Alice so everyone tries to stay out of her way. She will only allow me to be near her so they don’t have a problem there. I’ve been thinking about buying us a new home for some time, so I think now’s the time I go ahead with the plan and surprise her with a house in Vegas.

After finding a property I phoned Jenks to get him to sort everything out so all I need to do is wait for the phone call from Jenks to tell me that I can pick the keys up from him, then me and my beautiful mate can get away for a while.

*3 days later*

I received a phone call from Jenks yesterday to go pick the keys up for the house I had brought in Vegas.

“What are you doing?” Bella asked me. “Packing our bags” She rolled her eyes. “I can see that, but where are we going?” I pulled her against my chest and leant down to her ear and whispered. “It’s a surprise” and turned back around and finished packing. I heard her huff, but she sat down on the bed. When I looked at her my dead heart break. She was laid in a ball with venom in her eyes. I hated to see my mate like this. Sometimes I wish I could fix this whole thing.

“Do you want to go away for a bit darlin, or do you wanna stay here?” I asked her, if she wasn’t up for going away we won’t. She always came first. “I wanna go away” She mumbled. I kissed her on her head before rushing down and putting our belongings in the car, ready for when we get to the airport.  I ran upstairs to my mate and picked her up into my arms. She cuddled into me, I knew if she could she would climb inside of me. Everyone looked at us with nothing but sympathy in their eyes. They didn’t say anything to Bella knowing they wouldn’t get anything from her. “See you soon Jasper, I hope you sort it out soon.” Carlisle told me, to which I nodded my head in thanks. Personally I hoped Bella came back to her normal self. I hated seen her in the mess she is.

I sat Bella in the passenger seat before jumping into the driver’s seat. I speed off to Robin Hood airport. I was glad Carlisle had let us use his private Jet that he had flown in. I didn’t need the humans looking at Bella the way she is at the moment.

We had been driving not even 10 minutes when I felt something shift in Bella’s emotions I looked at her and she had a beautiful smile on her face. It wasn’t her usual smile, but it was a smile non – the – less.

“You okay there darlin?” I asked her and she smiled her breath-taking smile on her face. “I love you” I smiled “I love you too darlin. I’ve got to admit seeing you in a better mood makes me feel better” I smiled at her and grabbed her hand. God I love this woman.

“I was thinking maybe we could ask if Edward wanted to come and see us” I told her. She looked at me with venom in her eyes. If I wasn’t a vampire who had good reflexes we’d have crashed, after she pulled my head to her for a steaming kiss. “God. What did I do to get you?” Bella asked me. “You’re you. I wouldn’t want to be with anyone else” She smiled at my answer.

“So you going to tell me where we’re going?” Yep, Bella’s defiantly back to her normal self. “To our new house” I told her, it was a good enough answer. “Really?” She asked surprised. “Yep. I thought we could do with a little alone time, she smiled at me.

We was on the plane heading to Las Vegas, when Bella said something that shocked me, and made me one horny basted. “I don’t want Edward to come. I know I’ll see him again. I want to get out of this depression state. I want to spend alone time with you. I haven’t ravished my Major for a while” The amount of lust she was throwing off was enough to make me hard as fuck. “Fuck Bella” I growled, while nipping and sucking her neck. “Mmm” God I could smell her arousal. “We need to be quiet darlin” I whispered in to her ear, while slipping my hand between her legs. God I’ve missed my amazing, sexy, fuck hot mate.

3 orgasms later and a short drive, well to us vampires, we was pulling up to our new house. When Bella saw it she gasped. I could tell she was in love with it. It was what we liked; small but nice. It was only for the two of us. No-one will be coming with us. “It’s gorgeous Jazz” I smiled at her before I swept her off her feet into my arms before I carried her into our new home, ready to ravish my sexy minx of a mate. Time for me to spend some much needed time with my mate.