Car Crash (Peter Parker)

(Quick A/n: So now I'm gonna be adding peter parker too because...yay)

You walked down the street, your earbuds in your ears listening to your favorite song (up above). Your phone in your pocket bounced as you walked. you hummed the tune under your breath, getting lost in thought.

soon you reached the intersection you needed to cross, always being afraid of cars you tried to be cautious while crossing the road. You pressed the crosswalk button, waiting patiently for the light signaling you to go.

When the small icon appeared you started to cross. You heard a loud horn, your head shot up in fear seeing the Bright headlights of a car coming right toward you. 

Shock filled your body, you couldn't move. it was so surreal. You braced yourself for impact as the car neared your body. When you closed your eyes waiting for it to happen you felt no pain.

You slowly winced opening your eyes as you heard the loud crash below you. Scanning your surrounding you saw the broken cars and smoke flowing up into the sky.

wind slashed your face making your hair get in your view A strong hand held you up as distance was put between you and the car crash.

You looked up to see what happened. There was the familiar red and blue suit. His white eyed mask stared down at you.

"p-peter?" You asked, muffled by the loud wind. "Hey, Sorry to startle you. " he laughed nervously. 

He brought you to your house, opening your bedroom window and letting you inside. "Thanks, Peter" You smiled. "see you at school tomorrow?" 

"ya" he nodded "Bye Y/N" and you watched peter swing out of sight.