Fanpage

"Hey babe come here!!" Tom shouted. you walked into the room he was in. you saw Tom on his phone, smiling. 

you walked over to Tom looking at his phone. shock crept onto your face because he was looking at your old fan account. "This account is pretty cute, look at all those awesome edits! I love dedicated fans."

He smiled even brighter as he scrolled down more. "You said nothing, slowly schooching away. "everything okay?" he said, tearing his gaze away from his phone to look at you. You fiddled with your fingers nervously "ummm...ya dont worry about it" You blushed bright red. 

"seriously Y/N whats wrong?" he groaned. "its just...thats my fan account."

Tom ran up to you and pulled you into a hug "that wasn't so bad, was it? why are you so embarrassed?"  "y-you're not creeped out?"  you asked. "of course not!" He told you.

you looked at the ground. "I think it is..." Tom looked you straight in your eyes "I care about every single one of my fans, and the fact that some of them care enough to make an account dedicated just to me? I think it's insane that people care so much."

before you could say anything, he kissed you. Holding you close to him as if it was the last time he would see you.

"I love you Tom" you smiled "I love you too"

(edit: OOF it was so hard trying to make this one less cringey X_X)