Movie night

Tonight you and Tom were going to the theaters to watch the movie "ant man and the wasp"

When you got inside Tom went to go get the tickets while you were going to get the snacks.

You walked over to the popcorn machine, getting a large bucket for you and your boyfriend to share. Along with a large coke Slurpee.

When you had checked out Tom was waiting for you at the entrance. He handed the employee the tickets and entered.

You found your seats and started to munch on the popcorn. Tom wrapped an arm around you from the other seat snatching some popcorn. you slapped away his hand jokingly before handing him the container.

Everyone was completely silent as the movie started. you watched, happily. you always loved the badass women superheroes, so you immediately loved wasp.

 moments later the most annoying thing happened. Some random kid started screaming and kicking and crying. It sounded like a younger kid so you couldn't be that angry but it went on a moment to long.

So eventually the kid got up and started running all over the theater. He reached the aile you and your boyfriend sat in.

Tom tapped his shoulder and awkwardly asked what was wrong and the kid started sobbing saying something about how he hated this movie and didn't want to watch it.

Tom walked out of the movie theater with the mom and her crying kid. You had no idea what they were talking about but when Tom came back the mom and her child were gone.

You turned to him and whispered, "what the did you do?" He smiled "I bought them tickets for them to see a different movie they'd enjoyed".

you laughed, glad the kid was gone "Thank you"  "your welcome" Tom chuckled and you continued to enjoy the movie.