Tomdaya

Tomdaya has always been something you've known. it didn't bother you and you even lowkey shipped it. You would always tease tom and your good friend zendaya about it as a joke. but today it was as if you hated that ship.

You posted an Instagram pic about you and tom going on a date. You were so happy about it, the photo looked great. But when the comments flooded in it broke you down.

"ew! you look so ugly"

 "Why would Tom ever date you" 

"Zendaya would be so much better for him" 

"Zendaya is prettier"

"Ew don't ship them" 

every single word was a huge hit at you.  but you said nothing to your boyfriend about it. scrolling through the buckets of hate for hours at most. Tears threaten to break from your eyes. Tom eventually walked into your bedroom in which you guys shared.

"Hey, have you seen my-" he cut himself off, seeing you curled up on the floor crying. "Babe, are you ok?" He said kneeling down next to you.

you said nothing your phone still on and laying on the floor. Tom picked it up and scrolled through the comments before pulling you close.

"I'm so sorry baby," He said rubbing your back. "T-they are right...I don't deserve you." You cried into his shoulder. he looked you straight in the eye, seeming both hurt and angry.

"Baby, I am so lucky to have you. you shouldn't let comments get you so upset. they are just fake fans." Tom stroked your hair lovingly. "I'm sorry." you said through tears. "dont be"