The Mall

You and Tom had decided to go to the mall and get some stuff. you walked around a bit, going into a few clothes stores and picking out a cute Twenty øne piløt's shirt with some casual ripped Jeans and a black beanie. Tom got a few things for himself as well. 

You guys explored a bit and then you noticed it. A giant CANDY STORE! It was called Loli and Pop. It was super cute looking gummy bear racks lined the wall along with a huge golden gummy bear statue. there was chocolate, sour candy, Italian Soda's! It had every single sweet you could imagine.

 You pull on tom's shirt sleeve, jumping up and down like a child. "What is it?" He asks you. You point at the store, your eyes sparkling. Tom chuckles "yes, we can go in." You smile and run into the shop, looking at all the delicious treats. Tom grins seeing how happy you were. 

You immediately run too the gummy bears. there were strawberry, watermelon, peach, orange, cherry, apple and even quite rare ones like rose champagne and strawberry daiquiri. you grab a handful of the rare ones and drop it into the bag. you measure the weight and go over to the cashier to pay. 

Once you're finished you run back into Tom's arm, Tom wraps an arm around your shoulder. He opens his mouth so you pop a gummy bear in and giggle as you walk out of the mall.